Article: Gaon releases yearly chart "Digital is Big Bang, physical is EXO"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. Big Bang 'Bang Bang Bang'
2. Big Bang 'Loser'
3. Naul 'You In the Same Time'
4. Big Bang 'Baebae'
5. Zion T 'Eat'
1. EXO 'Exodus' (Korean)
2. EXO 'Love Me Right'
3. EXO 'Exodus' (Chinese)
4. BTS 'The Most Beautiful... 1'
5. SHINee 'Odd'
1. [+4,002, -103] Gaon's the most fair chart
2. [+3,334, -214] I wish we got to see more of Big Bang ㅠㅠㅠ EXO has some good songs too, I listen to 'Sing For You' often.. hoping for both groups to win win!
3. [+2,347, -65] Great job to both groups this year!
4. [+1,389, -44] Good good
5. [+528, -15] It's become an official formula with Big Bang topping digital sales and EXO topping physical ㅋㅋㅋ Hope they follow up next year with even greater albums
6. [+534, -28] EXO has been shocking everyone with their explosive power while Big Bang continues to show that they will be at the top for the next 10 years and will probably set records that way
7. [+489, -21] The idea of Big Bang being digital and EXO being physical has become a wall no one else can climb over
8. [+454, -12] They've both won #1 in their respective strong fields so don't fight and let's congratulate!
9. [+292, -12] Gaon chart is the most trustworthy out all...
10. [+238, -3] Hopefully Gaon doesn't have poor camera work at their award ceremony
11. [+245, -8] Both groups are indeed walls, even a non-fan admits
12. [+318, -35] Amazing that Big Bang has maintained their top position as idols for the past 8-9 years. Usually groups hit the top and then slowly decline...