Pann: I'm so upset about what happened to BtoB
Backstage mic picked up one of the SBS staff saying "Why are these kids putting on a musical now" when BtoB was up on stage in a tone that was looking down on them like he/she was annoyed.
1. [+248, -1] I've never seen him looking this down since I became a fan of BtoB;; f*ck, SBS needs to apologize for what they did to the group
2. [+241, -0] SBS, please apologize. They did not take the plane for hours to flyin for a stage as short as theirs. Their song is voer 4 minutes long but how was it cut down to a stage as short as other rookies? I hate arguing seniority but isn't this too far? Same for the interview... why bother calling him up if you were just going to keep him as the wallflower? I don't think it was just BtoB that suffered this treatment but a lot of other singers. SBS took their power play too far and I'm really upset, especially with the staff who looked down on them with the musical concept. I hope that SBS is fully aware of how angry the fans are right now, especially since the BtoB members were wearing in-ears when that comment was said so I'm sure they heard it. If a staff is looking down on a singer like this, I can't imagine what other worse things were said backstage. We expect an apology, just as basic human beings. And please change the pann title, they shouldn't be getting sympathy. Their stage was so, so amazing no matter how short it was. They did their best.
3. [+229, -0] Honestly, I'm not a fan but I almost teared up seeing Seo Eunkwang sigh like that;;; it's such a precious song to them, how dare SBS act like they're better than them with no shame, please apologize to them, SBS
4. [+80, -0] Seo Eunkwang really looked so down when he was called up with the leader line and they didn't let him talk. He's always been the one to smile widely and help others cheer up if they're not feeling well and yet he was the one this time sighing. SBS, apologize. This is not just a fan issue, many others were hurt by this as well.
5. [+75, -0] You could see Hyunshik flinch when he heard it in his in-ear
6. [+60, -1] First time since their debut that I'm seeing Eunkwang look this down on stage. He usually never shows his emotions like that, how bad was it that he couldn't help it...
7. [+48, -0] SBS needs to issue a formal apology if this is true, or at least in private to BtoB. How dare they say that to a singer who came all the way to their stage to perform? Even my own bias suffered mistreatment. He was talking but the camera wasn't even on him... what is this, some radio show?
8. [+42, -0] Does SBS think BtoB had nothing better to do but attend their show ㅋㅋㅋ They were overseas and had to take a 7 hour flight to make it. They should be grateful but instead they're talking down to them like that? Does BtoB even need to attend these anymore? I'm so upset and angry
Article: SBS "There were no issues at the scene of 'Gayo Daejun', didn't discover accidents until after broadcast" (official statement)
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+289, -6] We already heard your staff putting BtoB down
2. [+228, -4] You have too many problems to even understand what's going on, huh?
3. [+204, -3] I love how they made it sound like Psy would be at the concert but they just put up his concert video ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+38, -1] I waited so long for BtoB but the cameras didn't even catch their faces and the staff was putting them down asking if they were putting on a musical show... is this some joke