Article: 'Reply 1988' hits viewer ratings of dreams, highest of 18%... will be opening fan signing
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,244, -15] Amazing... a cable drama hitting 18%... even hitting 2% is considered successful for cable
2. [+1,103, -15] Wow 18%... that's seriously daebak ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,014, -15] How can a cable drama get this high? I'm astonished
4. [+78, -4] The fact that it's a family drama with teen romance combined with the discovery of unknown actors and the veteran skills of senior actors all came together for this.
5. [+76, -2] The 'Reply' series is definitely the top when it comes to popularity
6. [+66, -2] For a cable drama to hit 18% is basically the equivalent to a public broadcast drama hitting over 50%, no?? Hul~~~ amazing indeed
7. [+63, -1] Shows that you don't need makjang to be successful. When are the public broadcast dramas going to wake up?? So pathetic
8. [+57, -2] I bet if this was public broadcast, it would've hit over 40%. So sad that public broadcasts are still fixated on affairs and other makjangs instead of producing dramas like this.
Article: 'Reply' Viewer ratings go up but so do the viewer complaints
Source: Mydaily via Daum
1. [+505, -45] So why make Taek cry? The drama is hopeless when it comes to the love triangle
2. [+418, -85] I'm tired of the story about Taek appa and Sunwoo umma's wedding story. Shouldn't they just have gone something with Taek checking Duksun's reaction after he tells her that he likes someone and is going to confess to her soon?
3. [+230, -51] Nah, even if some of the stories are dragging on, I'm still attached to the characters. Don't nitpick where it doesn't deserve it, the drama's still way better than public broadcast dramas.
4. [+200, -33] I find the scenes with the parents the most fun.
5. [+189, -49] The drama's fun but I feel like the drama's becoming more makjang with all the viewers wanting this and that. I wish those people would stop watching if they don't like it.
6. [+174, -39] I'll be honest, it's getting a bit slow...
7. [+153, -33] Stop telling the drama what to do! People will watch if they enjoy it.. if you don't like it, don't watch.
8. [+149, -40] I bet people will complain if the plot starts centering around Duksun, Junghwan, and Taek's love triangle. It's fine the way it is right now.
9. [+71, -8] I'm not complaining but I am a bit nervous about the ending ㅋ I feel like it's going to leave a strong impression. Each episode is such a work of art, sad to see that it'll eventually end.
10. [+62, -2] There's only so much you can convey about a relationship between high school students, what more do people want? They're not the teens of our generation. I'm sure the producer knows what he's doing~