Solji reveals EXID doesn't have a dating ban


Article: EXID Solji, "Our agency never gave us a dating ban, told us to manage ourselves even if we have a boyfriend"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"When I first joined the agency, they asked me if I had a boyfriend so I said I didn't and they just said not to get one. But after that, they never said we were banned from dating or that we'd get in trouble for dating. Just that if we do have a boyfriend, we should manage our lives and be responsible for our actions. Scary words like that makes us more careful."

1. [+213, -17] Solji's pretty, sings well, has a great personality... max points in charms~~ ^^

2. [+206, -19] I wish she'd get a good song to sing

3. [+126, -11] Unlike the other members, Solji will be hitting her 10 year debut anniversary next year so it'd be kind of a stretch to ban her from dating. (She debuted as a ballad duo 2NB in 2006 before she became EXID's vocal trainer)

4. [+14, -0] Solji's vocals gave me goosebumps on 'Hidden Singer'...

5. [+12, -2] She's in her late twenties now, makes no sense to ban her from dating

6. [+11, -3] I like that she's always so positive!! and pretty

7. [+10, -1] There's a saying with EXID fans that people joined for Hani but stayed for Solji. That's how charming she is. All of them are, actually.

8. [+10, -3] That's a good agency...

-