Article: Ray Yang's distracting controversy buries attention from Kim Gura's daesang
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
She's a fitness star, for those wondering.
1. [+965, -15] Tsk tsk, the entire time watching, I knew she'd get hate for it. She should know when to stop.. the most important part is that I don't even know who she is.
2. [+767, -18] Please, just stop...
3. [+491, -17] So distracting. It's a once in a life time, precious opportunity for this person and she's too busy trying to get on camera by being distracting.
4. [+91, -1] I just saw the video clip and was horrified to see her rolling away the banner to get in the camera more.
5. [+68, -3] When I saw her putting away the banner, I wondered how desperate she was for attention... the funny part is that Kim Gura still managed to steal the show with his wit and everyone's attention was on him. She was just distracting but that was it.
Article: Ray Yang reps, "She personally apologized to Kim Gura, acted in a distracting manner because she was determined to do well"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+5,142, -83] Why'd she roll up the banner?
2. [+2,788, -69] Wow, when she was rolling up the banner, I got goosebumps;;
3. [+2,528, -76] Disgustingly distracting
4. [+2,175, -61] ㅋㅋㅋ Endlessly greedy... just don't make the same mistake, especially at another person's daesang award speech, sigh...
5. [+712, -4] Isn't she just some fitness trainer?
6. [+702, -5] What did she want to "do well" for on a stage for another's daesang acceptance???? ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+719, -20] You ruined Kim Gura's most important moment of his life
8. [+626, -8] Clara, Yoo Seung Ok, Ye Jung Hwa, Ray Yang, are they all twins or what
1. [+1,042, -23] Ever since Clara paved the way, we've been getting more people like her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+937, -30] It looked so bad with how desperate she was to get on camera..
3. [+865, -17] As if she didn't know she was acting like that.. it's not like Kim Gura gave a 10 second speech, he was up there for several minutes and she kept staring at herself in the monitor, checking her hair, forcing smiles...
Article: [Direct Interview] Kim Gura "I feel sorry to Ray Yang, I'm sure she meant well"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+231, -12] You may have felt that but for the viewers watching, she just looked like a desperate woman...
2. [+169, -6] She's clearly camera obsessed.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+134, -4] Yeah, she sure meant well with that revealing dress of hers
1. [+5,138, -88] Noise marketing was a great success
2. [+4,992, -97] Seriously daebak how she slowly started rolling that banner up to get in the camera frame
3. [+3,661, -57] Of course Kim Gura would act understanding, it's not like he's going to flame her
4. [+2,691, -62] She just wanted the attention
5. [+824, -6] Rolling that banner up gave me goosebumps... ㅋㅋ