Article: [Exclusive] Xiah Junsu's younger cousin to join 'Produce 101'
Source: Ilgan Sports via Daum
1. [+112, -1] It'd be so much better if these kids just waited until they showed their talents and got people interested enough to say, "Oh~ she's good" instead of talking about who they're related to before they even debut. There isn't a rookie these days who doesn't market themselves alongside a relative.. ^^;;
2. [+39, -1] "Kim Tae Ha is a complete duplicate of Xiah Junsu's skills, especially her vocal color" She's already dropping names ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+21, -2] In a world like today, even cousins can be strangers
4. [+8, -4] Xiah Junsu: Who.. are you?
5. [+5, -1] She's lucky she comes from a wealthy family considering how she looks
6. [+1, -0] If someone truly earned their opportunity with their own skills alone, they wouldn't need to talk about how they're related to. It doesn't hurt to wait until you show your talents and have the public take interest. Seeing her start off by selling her relative like this, I can already see what she's made of. Media play like this just makes the public disinterested.
1. [+41, -0] Media play already?
2. [+27, -1] Don't they know that naming yourself as someone's dongsaeng never works? Just makes people like you less
3. [+10, -2] Don't use Junsu's name for media play
4. [+2, -0] Just be honest and say you have no talent. Has nothing to show off other than who her relative is; don't use his name for media play~
5. [+1, -0] Even fellow siblings aren't ever equally talented, as if being cousins has anything to do with talent