Article: 2015 TOP 10 issues of the music industry... from Yoo Seung Jun, Yewon, to IU
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. Yewon and Lee Tae Im's argument
2. Yoo Seung Joon's live streams and visa law suit
3. IU's 'Zeze' lyrics controversy
4. Bobby Kim's drunk airplane ride
5. Legal battles: Kim Tae Woo vs Gil Gun, Kim Chang Ryeol vs Ohwol
6. Member leaves: f(x)'s Sulli and EXO's Tao
7. Weddings: Park Soo Jin and Bae Yong Joon, Dongho
8. Break ups: Tiffany and Nichkhun, Yoona and Lee Seung Gi, Taeyeon and Baekhyun
8. New relationships: IU and Jang Giha, Jiyeon and Lee Dong Gun, Mina and Ryu Phillip
9. Army enlistments: Super Junior, TVXQ, JYJ
10. Big name comebacks: Lee Seung Chul, Im Jae Bum, Shin Seung Hoon, Psy, Big Bang, etc
1. [+1,046, -113] IU didn't even clarify her plagiarism scandal, she's probably just waiting for it to be forgotten like this
2. [+770, -61] Can we please call him Steve Yoo instead of Yoo Seung Joon
3. [+901, -106] Looks like IU's waiting for her plagiarism scandal to get buried
4. [+867, -107] Right when we all thought IU was at the peak of her career, she gets hit with 4 bombs back to back from lolita, her relationship, Zeze, and her music video
5. [+726, -67] So what happened to IU's sampling scandal? Are they still getting that checked out?
6. [+337, -47] Since when was IU's scandal a witch hunt? ㅋㅋㅋ Not only did she plagiarize a sampling but put a 5 year old kid in fishnet stockings and called him dirty and sexy. Imagine if a male singer had said that, he'd be out.
7. [+311, -42] Makes me hate IU more because her fans just blindly defend her when she hasn't apologized for Zeze's fishnet stockings or her plagiarism.
8. [+256, -27] IU was the biggest issue of the year for portraying a 5 year old child in the way that she did.
9. [+273, -38] IU just gets into more and more scandals
10. [+319, -55] IU's was the biggest scandal