Article: [Exclusive] Hwang Jung Eum's new love with pro golfer Lee Young Don
Source: The Fact via Nate
1. [+381, -60] That's right, she deserves to be happy so let's all congratulate her
2. [+228, -45] Wow, the pictures look like a movie scene...
3. [+132, -31] Kim Yong Joon must feel so sad right now. When her career wasn't taking off and she was struggling, he stuck by her, went on 'We Got Married' together, always mentioned her on public platforms so I thought for sure they'd get married...
4. [+55, -59] Poor Kim Yong Joon. He dated her when she had a few cents left in her bank account and was nothing but a nugu C-list celebrity and turned her life completely around only to be thrown away
5. [+47, -34] I know that it's unfair to put a scarlet letter on her... but I just feel like it should be Kim Yong Joon who's next to her, he matches her more too ㅜㅜ They even have a couple song together and I really thought they'd get married
6. [+43, -4] Proves that it doesn't matter how long you date someone because it has nothing to do with marriage in the end...
7. [+43, -29] Yong Joon-ah, let me take you out for a drink ㅠㅠ
8. [+42, -16] She's back to dating faster than I thought
9. [+42, -51] A woman dates a man to find success while a man finds success for his woman. Now that her career's doing well, she throws Yong Joon out for a man of higher class.
10. [+40, -26] People are so mean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sure her career doing well had a lot to do with 'We Got Married' but she also got this popular for her acting too
1. [+1,008, -33] I thought it was Lee Young Don PD at first...
2. [+774, -45] I hope Yong Joon meets a nice woman as well
3. [+369, -47] Hul? So suddenly...???
4. [+136, -17] I guess she's completely over Yong Joon ㅜ I loved seeing them together but I hope she's happy with her new man ^^
5. [+98, -11] I really wish the best for Yong Joon
6. [+43, -1] Love changes, after all
7. [+45, -2] I guess Hwang Jung Eum will soon be like Park Soo Jin and get married... It sounded like she wanted to get married soon before
1. [+388, -29] Yong Joon hyung...... don't turn on your computer today....... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+165, -19] She looked so good with Kim Yong Joon though...
3. [+138, -36] Wow, she really moved on fast.. ㅠㅠ She was in a public relationship for 9 years ㅠㅠ Yong Joon-ah, find strength!!
4. [+53, -10] There's also the saying that lovers shouldn't date for too long because it ruins the mystery of the person... unfortunate because she got popular off of Yong Joon ^^; but I guess marriage wasn't in the cards!
5. [+47, -19] Isn't it too early... it hasn't even been that long since they broke up. They say that it takes double the time you spent dating to forget someone... but seeing women like Han Hye Jin and other women who were in long relationships but break up, I notice that they end up getting married to a new man really fast.