'Min Joon' is the most popular baby name of 2015


Article: 2015 most preferred baby names... 'You Who Came From the Stars' Do Min Joon wins?

Source: No Cut News via Nate

1. Min Joon
2. Ji Woo
3. Seo Joon
4. Seo Yoon
5. Ha Joon
6. Joo Won
7. Seo Yeon
8. Do Yoon
9. Ha Yoon
10. Ye Joon

-

1. [+455, -7] I seriously see a lot of Seo Joons, a lot of x-Yool too

2. [+397, -7] Names really do seem to change according to trends...

3. [+334, -10] Way too many Min Joons around lately

4. [+60, -4] The babies around me are named Kyobin, Sebin, Seungbin, Jongbin... sounds like royal palace names.

5. [+56, -6] It only sounds unique and special now but now that everyone's naming their baby these names, it's going to be average in about 20 years.

6. [+45, -4] So many kids have the same names nowadays. Especially for little girls... Eunjung, Eunji, Hyejin, Yoojin, Dahye, Jihye, Jiyeon... those names are so popular, I bet there are 2 million girls with them alone

7. [+45, -9] I remember the generation before, the most popular name was x-Joon... I got so sick of people calling each other Joonie this, Joonie that. This generation seems to be on the Seo-x, and x-Yool trend

8. [+34, -1] It's actually not because of the drama. Min Joon has been the #1 boy's name for five years in a row.

9. [+27, -1] You have to match it to your last name.. Do Min Joon sounds unique but Kim Min Joon or Lee Min Joon sounds average and boring.

10. [+25, -0] Min Joon has been a popular name since 2004. Lately, I've been seeing a lot of names with 'Yool' in them.

11. [+25, -2] I know three babies named Hayoon around me.. and many kids named Seo Joon at my baby's doctor ㅋ I guess we'll be seeing kids with the same names once they get to school soon ㅋㅋㅋ

-