Article: [Exclusive] Hyeri won't be attending any year-end ceremonies due to 'Reply' schedule
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+10,706, -753] I'm sorry for hating on you without even watching your acting first ㅜㅜ Your acting's great, Duksun-ah
2. [+5,577, -333] Hyeri fighting! Supporting you
3. [+5,247, -306] Duksun is so cute
4. [+4,020, -313] Really loving Hyeri lately~~~
5. [+812, -49] Of course she would prioritize 'Reply 1988' over any other event ㅋㅋ the power of that drama is huge
6. [+810, -47] I live for watching 'Reply' lately
7. [+814, -53] We have no problem with that, focus on the drama ^^
8. [+610, -44] You can tell how hard she practiced her acting after being criticized for it in the beginning. It's good to see her improving.
1. [+553, -23] Sung Dongil (in character tone): As if that awards ceremony is any important! Where do you think you're going! Hurry and go film for the drama!!
2. [+426, -38] I rewatch episodes and they're still fun. Duksun's such a cutie
3. [+332, -30] Find strength, Duksun-ah
4. [+54, -13] Perhaps the reason Hyeri's good at acting is because she wanted this so desperately. Fighting~~
5. [+42, -5] A good drama like this will give you a career that will last longer than any popular girl group song~ it's better for her career to just focus on the drama for now!!
6. [+41, -5] I think it'd be weird to see Duksun at awards ceremonies anyway
7. [+33, -0] Weird to even see people calling her Hyeri anymore, I'm so used to her as Duksun instead
8. [+29, -1] The drama is practically shot live anyway so it must be hard for her