Article: 2NE1 reps, "Only the PD knew about Park Bom's appearance... No detailed plans of comeback yet"
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+15,315, -1,330] Park Bom's worse than Amy.. ㅋ Is there any justice in law?
2. [+12,986, -951] Yang Hyun Suk himself said in early October that Park Bom still needs more reflection in an interview. So 'more' to him meant two more months? Is she done reflecting now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And we all know she was still promoting in overseas concerts while she was supposedly "reflecting"
3. [+11,559, -961] Yeah, really enjoyed the YG biased show, even putting a drug smuggler up on stage
4. [+10,077, -66] Putting everything aside, her face is just so unfortunate... tsk
5. [+5,939, -1,046] It's fine if it was just a one time event but it's way too early for her to comeback yet ㅎ
1. [+848, -22] If there were no plans for a comeback, why'd she crawl up on the MAMA stage? 2NE1 had no songs released this year. Of course this is all just a plan in a step towards her comeback. YG's so shameless with their lies. But then again, it's not like they had any reflection for their marijuana scandal. A Park Bom comeback is nothing to them ㅋㅋ
2. [+660, -15] Sending my consolation to all of the fans who had near heart attacks over this
3. [+588, -20] If she could rightfully comeback, they wouldn't even have to test the waters like this. It's always the criminals who test the public before trying to make their comebacks.
Article: 2NE1's Park Bom, a surprise indeed but what's with the random return?
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,242, -60] Who does she think she is to be back this early? YG's going too far. and 2NE1 or CL didn't have any comebacks this year so why did they have such long stages? Red Velvet and Twice were all cut out when they promoted hard this year just for 2NE1... just wow.
2. [+1,198, -56] Hilarious that CL got a stage when she didn't promote this year. On top of that, 2NE1 came out with old songs, even more hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+927, -47] Don't test the waters
Article: Park Bom's 'MAMA' controversy, her sneaky comeback attempt 'only raises more negative sentiment'
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+1,137, -52] Yang Hyun Suk proves to be the culprit in this
2. [+1,126, -44] Ugh, don't want to see her
3. [+1,070, -46] What do you expect out of that druggie company? Disgusting
4. [+108, -3] Because of you b*tch, Red Velvet and Twice didn't get their own stages. Do you realize it's 2015? Why are you performing a song from 2009.
5. [+108, -1] Probably the funniest part about this entire ceremony. The singers who actually received awards didn't get to perform while 2NE1 who had no promotions in Korea sang multiple songs.
Article: Park Bom's 'MAMA' appearance proves to be a mistake on YG's end
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+127, -23] Seriously, what was MAMA going to do without SM yesterday? I have no idea why Psy or 2NE1 were even on stage. They made it a YG con. On top of that, Taeyang's award statement was so disrespectful. And with Park Bom's appearance, who's supposedly in reflection... The real hard carries of the ceremony were SHINee, EXO, Soshi, and f(x) who prevented this from turning into a YG con. If they weren't there to balance out the awards, MAMA would've ended up like the Grand Bell Awards. I was most proud of Taeyeon and the SM kids yesterday.
2. [+112, -10] So did she reflect at all to begin with? This is obviously just an appearance made to test the waters ...
3. [+98, -8] All criminals should be kicked off of TV - Jang Dong Min
4. [+18, -0] No wonder everyone in the audience left
5. [+16, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This just made everyone hate 2NE1 and Big Bang
Article: Park Bom appears after putting her 'drug scandal' to rest... but gets into more plastic surgery suspicions
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+578, -22] Who put her drug scandal to rest? ㅋㅋㅋ Did the propofol doctor put it to rest?
2. [+441, -19] Her face is going to explode... how is she going to deal with this later
3. [+430, -39] YG does not deserve to be respected as seniors at all. Let's see what happens next time these trash don't come out from start to finish to clap for everyone at ceremonies and music shows. Even in yesterday's MAMA, they were gone when other teams were winning awards and only came out for their nominations. And remember when all of YG's kids skipped out on MAMA and Gayo Daejun during Seo Taiji's comeback last year?
Article: Taeyang's statement of criticism, does he even deserve to be saying that?
Source: Sports World via Naver
1. [+207, -55] None of the singers just left because they got their awards and they were done. The ceremony was supposed to end at midnight but MAMA kept getting delayed and singers had to leave to get to their plane schedules. Taetiseo has a comeback showcase the next day while Red Velvet and SHINee have Czech concerts. EXO was backstage for their interview, and other teams had minor members so they couldn't even stay past 12 legally.
2. [+177, -51] SHINee and Red Velvet left and still missed their plane but they're getting all this hate because of Taeyang now. They're the ones who are late to their schedules ㅋㅋ
3. [+190, -73] It was wrong of him to say that about them without knowing what was actually going on
4. [+164, -61] This article speaks the truth~ it's not like Taeyang showed a great attitude when the other singers were receiving their awards
5. [+129, -27] Taeyang has no right to say that considering he comes from an agency that boycotts music shows and broadcast companies with their power play
Article: 'MAMA' Big Bang Taeyang's awards speech basically fanned the fire
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+191, -54] I guess he really is a fool, and not just because he didn't know what the leaning tower of Pisa was on 'Infinity Challenge'. He really has no right to be saying that...
2. [+176, -31] I was also surprised seeing iKON sing 3 songs with their rookie award!! Makes no sense!! Thumbs down YG
3. [+165, -38] Taeyang has no right to be saying this. Where was he when Twice was receiving their rookie award? From my memory, it was only a few members of EXO, Park Jin Young, and Taeyeon in the crowd. Big Bang only came out for hte awards they were nominated for ㅡㅡ But oh yeah~ Twice was just a rookie award and you guys were the daesangs so you think you deserve special treatment? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you have any shame, you should know that you should respect others if you expect the same respect back ㅡㅡ
4. [+30, -5] He has no consideration for the juniors who were forced to leave to make it to their plane schedules and he's basically whining that they weren't there to congratulate him. As if the ceremony wasn't controversial already for being a YG con and now he's being this shameless..
5. [+30, -5] So shameless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I cancel what I said before about Taeyang being the only normal member in Big Bang
Article: Taeyang's statement of criticism, just who is he aiming that at?
Source: Ilgan Sports via Daum
1. [+1,152, -292] Of course Big Bang forgets everything they've done ㅋㅋㅋ what Taeyang said is basically spitting at his own face
2. [+835, -166] It's not like they could just skip on their schedules... he should be more understanding
3. [+826, -181] A rookie group like iKON who just barely debuted got 3 songs, 2NE1 who never promoted sang old songs, the so called seniors were fiddling on their phones while others were performing. The singers who actually promoted this year didn't even get to perform one stage and sat there for four hours clapping for everyone else. Then they were late to their own plane schedules and had to rush to leave while others were interviewing backstage... and what does Taeyang say about all of this? He's putting them down acting like he's some big adult.
4. [+374, -53] Legally, their commitment to their schedules are more important than this event. Secondly, his own juniors left the ceremony as well. Furthermore, he has no right to criticize any of this considering he left too when Seo Taiji was performing last year.
5. [+390, -70] Should've gave Seo Taiji the respect he deserved during his comeback yesterday. Give the same respect you want back!