Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+783, -88] Their songs have sounded the same since 'Up & Down'
2. [+496, -67] Their clothes are too much...
3. [+156, -15] I'm a total Hani fan but I wish the group would release albums like SNSD. It seems like once a girl group has a hit album, they just stick to that concept and release the same thing over and over... same with Ailee. I'm tired of the same old sounding songs. I want longevity in your careers.
4. [+42, -13] This concept looks so tacky ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+36, -9] Song's bad, and their concept makes them look like third rate singers
6. [+35, -3] Groups like this show how important a competent agency is. I don't think we should expect anything new out of them anymore. Just be glad they didn't end up like Crayon Pop.
7. [+30, -8] Why do all of EXID's songs sound the same? I like them but I don't listen to their songs because they're the same.
8. [+26, -4] Their clothes are so tacky
9. [+21, -4] They'd do so much better if their stylist dressed them better, this is tacky
10. [+19, -4 I like their songs but I feel like it gets tacky once it hits the chorus... and they all sound the same too
11. [+16, -4] Couldn't they have dressed them in something prettier... they put these pretty girls in scraps of plastic
12. [+16, -3] They need a new coordi, this is just tacky looking
13. [+15, -3] Their coordi is weird, what is this concept.