Nine Muses says they're working on their 'unpopular image'


Article: Nine Muses, "Unpopular idols? We're slowly breaking that bias"

Source: Oh My News via Naver

1. [+1,073, -33] At their level, they may not have hit daebak but they are quite popular compared to all of the other groups who still haven't made it

2. [+606, -20] I've heard a lot of issues with their agency and the name Nine Muses a few times

3. [+550, -32] This group proves that it's not always about how pretty or not you are to make it as a celebrity. I see their pictures around and think that they're pretty enough to slap any model out of the industry but they're still struggling. I wish they'd make it already.

4. [+406, -36] I like that they work hard but I wish they wouldn't stick to only sexy concepts~

5. [+286, -17] They can do it... find strength, Nine Muses!!

6. [+63, -5] It's not that they aren't popular, it's that they haven't hit daebak yet

7. [+25, -0] Everything's good about this group other than the fact that they're under Star Empire...

8. [+38, -6] Groups that are destined to make it will make it like EXID. I'm sure as long as Nine Muses keeps it up, they'll see better days soon.

9. [+20, -1] Their company's too trash to expand their fandom

10. [+36, -6] You guys really need to check their songs out

-