Article: "Severe dieting"... Luna's legs transformation
Source: Dispatch HD via Nate
1. [+614, -9] Muscular legs can never become thin like that through just dieting alone
2. [+488, -16] Eh, anyone can tell she got shots...
3. [+394, -13] I wonder what type of shots she got? ㅜㅜ Can someone tell me the name
4. [+29, -1] She looks best in the third picture;;; nevermind her body now but her face looks weirder ㅠㅠ For all the weight that she's lost, it should be reflected in her face but she got botox up there too so it's all puffy and unnatural looking ㅠㅠ She should gain back some weight like Hani did, just 2-3kg more
5. [+23, -2] Her legs were muscular so it was a combination of exercise, leg massages, and shots
6. [+21, -2] SM kids never talk about plastic surgery. SNSD too.. even when the entire nation knows they got work done.
7. [+19, -0] Her legs have changed... but her face is someone completely different
8. [+17, -0] She's talented and has a great personality but her figure and her face look so imbalanced. It all just looks so off.
9. [+16, -6] But kids as short as Luna definitely need to stay slim. People like UEE who are 170 cm+ look may gain weight but they just end up looking different and charming in a different way but Luna when she was heavier looked stocky and now that she's lost weight, she looks more normal.
10. [+15, -0] Her face was much better in the past... once time passes, she's going to end up on those lists of stars who transformed in looks for the worse
11. [+15, -0] First time seeing a star who looks worse after weight loss. She looked much better before.
12. [+15, -1] I looked it up and there are surgeries to make you look less muscular. A lot of idols apparently get it done.
13. [+14, -1] Having to be around members like Krystal, Sulli, and Victoria who are all tall and thin must've been stressful on her. She looks like she's about to faint in that last picture.
14. [+13, -0] She should've left her face alone... saw her on 'Sugarman' and the kid can't smile... she physically isn't able to smile as wide as she can!
15. [+13, -0] It's not just shots that do that.. you have to get separate surgery to remove the muscles. Imagine how stressful it's been for her for people to judge her not on her singing but on her face and her legs. I just feel bad for her~