Article: [Exclusive] Girl group Oh My Girl detained at American airport for 7 hours
Source: Yonhap News via Naver
The group went to LA to film their new album jacket pictures but are detained at customs for over 7 hours due to issues with their outfits and props for the MV.
1. [+124, -17] Are they super stars or something? Why is this news... so pathetic.
2. [+88, -33] Hul, 7 whole hours? What has our president been doing while Oh My Girl was being detained in America for 7 hours? Tell the president to hurry and send the Korean rescue service to save them
3. [+42, -2] Oh My God
4. [+19, -2] 7 hours..... do they think they're a national girl group or something
5. [+13, -0] Just shoot your MV in Korea
6. [+13, -0] Maybe their outfits looked weird? And they thought they were trying to get in for employment
7. [+9, -0] Nugu?
8. [+6, -1] Noise marketing... I wonder how much this article cost
9. [+2, -0] Sounds more like traditional noise marketing by their agency, it's written like they were in an accident or something. What do they want us to do about it?
1. [+32, -1] I heard it's because at airports like LA, if Asian women bring a lot of clothes with them in their luggage, they think they're going to find jobs in prostitution or other bad jobs so they detain them no matter what. But I'm pretty sure it'd be easy to prove that they're there on a performance visa for music video filming... well, I hope it gets resolved
2. [+53, -8] Doesn't really sound like something to release as an 'exclusive'
3. [+30, -6] Why would you call this an exclusive, as if it's anything big...
4. [+4, -0] I guess the airport thought they were prostitutes...
5. [+7, -1] Must be hard on the kids
1. [+29, -7] Who are they?
2. [+26, -8] Who is Oh My Girl?
3. [+16, -8] Nugu singers: Oh My Girl
4. [+12, -5] Maybe they got detained because they look different in real life from their passport pictures