Article: Big Hit, "The BTS manager under controversy has been removed, we are sorry to fans" official apology
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+74, -4] An action that should've been done... Watching the clip made me wonder how much worse he must be off camera
2. [+69, -3] Just because he was removed from his position as manager doesn't mean he was fired. He's still working in the company. Please completely fire him from the company.
3. [+59, -4] I was horrified seeing Junggook flinch like that;; if he's like that on camera, imagine off... sigh...
4. [+47, -1] I can't believe a company still thinks this is appropriate. It's like we're stuck in the nineties. So what if he was removed from his position?? BTS is still going to be working with him in another position...
5. [+49, -3] Why are all the managers like this? ^^;
6. [+21, -1] If he's a minor, the manager should be reported to the police for abuse of a minor ㅋㅋ
7. [+17, -0] We're not asking him to be 'removed', we're asking him to be 'fired'. He's still working in the company. The kids just got back to Korea, I wonder what he's going to do to them now.
8. [+17, -0] That apology should be directed to Junggook
9. [+16, -0] Violence should never be accepted but even moreso from an adult to a minor, that's a crime. How can this company keep someone like him? He should be fire and yet they just moved him somewhere else? Is this a joke?