Defconn thinks Twice's Nayeon looks like Eugene, Dara, and Goo Hara


Article: Defconn, "Twice Nayeon looks like Eugene, Sandara Park, and Goo Hara"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+311, -55] She's so fresh and lovely when she smiles

2. [+310, -46] The top of her face is like Goo Hara, Eugene and Sandara on the bottom

3. [+267, -96] Ah, her beauty is unrivaled ㅠㅠㅠ Even as a woman, I could fall for her

4. [+41, -10] I really got tired of people saying that Twice has no visual hole and that you see one pretty member and then another one right next to her but I took one look at them and I now realize why they were saying that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ probably the prettiest rookie group I've seen recently

5. [+33, -9] I'm not up to date with female idols after f(x) but I was really surprised when I saw Nayeon on TV, she's so pretty...

6. [+28, -2] Twice seems more SM-like than Red Velvet

7. [+28, -37] Maybe if she gets her teeth fixed...

8. [+24, -7] She really does look like Eugene ㅋ

9. [+23, -6] Tzuyu's no joke too, her face and her body;;

10. [+23, -2] She has the perfect example of a female idol face, very cute and fresh

-