Article: "The chicness of an ice princess"... Krystal the goddess of atmosphere
Source: Dispatch via Nate
1. [+567, -81] Ugh.. not with that ice princess crap again
2. [+545, -183] She's the absolute worst person when it comes to character. Just because she's a little popular, she thinks she can act like that? Like unni like sister.
3. [+444, -137] I doubt she even has friends with that attitude
4. [+62, -16] I don't know how she thinks she can get away with those facial expressions up on stage. If she doesn't want to do it, just quit. Why make viewers uncomfortable like that?
5. [+57, -17] Not into it... she tries to act all chic but I don't buy it, I'm a male by the way.
6. [+55, -9] That same facial expression at awards shows
7. [+55, -21] So while her nuna is off in China, what has Krystal been doing? I don't know why SM keeps her. Her fans try to defend her by calling her an ice princess but if some non-celebrity acted like that in the work place, I'd want to slap them.
8. [+52, -10] What really disappointed me was in the first episode of 'Jessica and Krystal' when she got out of the car and journalists and fans were waiting but she didn't even greet them before coldly passing them by... she was being asked questions and fans were going wooow and I get that's annoying to deal with all the time but why make up excuses saying you're shy and scared? If she's so shy, how does she dance on stage? Why is she a celebrity...? I have no issues with her chic concept but she needs to know that there's a time and place for it.
9. [+44, -14] Her features are looking more masculine after she got her eyes done
10. [+42, -17] She looks cold and is definitely pretty but I think she's full of herself ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She never smiles when she takes pictures
11. [+41, -12] I thought she was so bratty when she was stone faced at her awards ceremony. Even if she's just "shy", she's a celebrity for crying out loud, learn to manage your face on camera.
12. [+25, -10] So bratty at her MAMA interview. Acted like Moon Hee Jun was getting on her nerves no matter what he said and barely bothered listening to him.