Article: [Exclusive] BTS to attend Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards on February 17th
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+2,081, -53] Two of the members went to get CT scans today and had to cancel their concert, and you're adding another schedule?
2. [+1,646, -57] Just let them rest... BTS is so fatigued lately..
3. [+1,486, -57] Big Hit is way overworking them...
4. [+1,420, -48] Big Hit, are you crazy? You need to be balancing schedules that an actual human being acn handle
5. [+1,236, -60] Kids, please don't be sick..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+282, -4] So they're going to have to prepare for stages if they're attending this award ceremony but they're in such poor condition right now. They all need to get physical tests in Korea done, please just let them rest. Even on their hiatus, they never got to rest because they had concerts overseas and are barely getting any sleep with this murderous schedule. Let them be human beings for once. Apologize to their parents too.
7. [+249, -5] Not even a fan and I can tell they're being overworked by their agency... it upsets me, can't imagine how much more upset their fans are. Find strength, Army ㅠ..
8. [+249, -5] With their concert being canceled, I can't believe Big Hit puts out an article at a time like this... they're crazy, please just let them rest.
9. [+223, -2] BTS are people, they need rest. Suga's feet are in such poor health and both Suga and V have complained about feeling dizzy. For their concert to be canceled clearly means that their health issues are quite serious... please remember that these people are the children of parents too and that you can't make them do whatever you want.
10. [+196, -2] I don't think Big Hit understands what's going on... this is no time to be adding schedules to their plate
Article: BTS cancels part of their concert, "Suga and V reveal symptoms of dizziness"
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+313, -14] Big Hit... how hard did you make the kids rehearse that they're like this... let them rest, please!
2. [+233, -13] The kids are okay, right? I don't care about anything else, just make sure they're okay..
3. [+213, -9] Don't be hurt
4. [+196, -13] Please let them rest...
5. [+177, -11] BTS, just take a long break and find strength
6. [+21, -0] Pretty much a case of a dragon being born out of a river... the river is much too small to handle the dragon, Big Hit
7. [+21, -0] I looked at their schedule and they barely had any time to sleep. I understand it's important to have themn work while they're getting popular but they need rest. Their health issues must be severe if they need a CT for being dizzy... I don't know what's going on but please don't let them be hurt.
8. [+15, -0] Lack of sleep and fatigue makes you feel dizzy usually
Article: BTS reps, "Suga and V are doing fine... will be getting rest"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+861, -18] They are not money making machines, let them rest... don't be hurt, BTS ㅜㅜ
2. [+684, -14] I'm not even a fan and I checked their December schedule and that's so much... let them rest... it's reached a point where even a non-fan is worried for them ㅠㅠ
3. [+532, -16] I'd rather they not attend year-end ceremonies
4. [+497, -10] Their December schedule is filled to the brim... please let them rest
5. [+481, -17] I honsestly wanted to see them at year-end ceremonies because that's where you get so much exposure but now that they're sick, I'm more worried for them than looking forward to it