Article: SBS Gayo Daejun, K-Pop stars galore, not just an awards ceremony but a real festival
Source: Newsen via Daum
1. [+283, -26] Trash camera work, expected sound quality, and the second part was just an SM festival. How many slots did they get including the special stages? There are groups who have to chop up two songs to fit three minutes while in part two, all of SM got to perform full songs on top of two extra songs on top of special stages. Basically just an SM festival.
2. [+212, -48] Problems with the SBS Gayo Daejun: #1 IU was the MC #2 T-ara's medley stage #3 SM's takeover into an SM family concert. Woollim was basically the sacrificial sheep to SM by cutting screentime down from INFINITE and Lovelyz into barely two minute long stages. The other singers were merely performing guests to SM's concert. YG and JYP were the only groups who got full time slots. Others barely got a song in...
3. [+123, -21] Ugh with SM, I hate them
4. [+75, -17] Journalist-nim, you clearly didn't watch the same festival as us because it was just an SM festival
5. [+52, -1] It was the worst festival ever!!!
6. [+57, -9] I think the sound and camera directors got drunk before the broadcast. How is it that every single year nothing improves with SBS?
7. [+52, -5] SBS is just going to end up like the MAMA with their preferential treatment towards SM. Please just stop holding this every year if you can't even fix your camera or sound issues.
8. [+45, -5] Just felt like a longer version of Inkigayo, had nothing special about it and it was more boring than anything
9. [+44, -4] This is why I hate SM..
10. [+43, -9] Girlfriend's stage was basically them walking out and waking back in
Article: SBS Gayo Daejun, legendary collab stages... but the disappointment of sound quality errors
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+6,174, -80] SBS should just fold this ceremony. SOund system, lighting, cameras, all of it's wrong.
2. [+5,380, -47] We're going to have to tranquilize the cameramen to get them to film straight
3. [+4,334, -51] Why did they bother saying Psy's going to perform when they were just going to turn on his concert video
4. [+3,216, -23] This isn't the first time they dropped the ball on lighting, camera, and sound
5. [+3,078, -32] Mistakes every year...
6. [+1,159, -8] The worst year probably. The camera couldn't even film the person singing. What was the point of holding rehearsals?
7. [+1,197, -28] Absolute worst camera and sound this year. A collab doesn't just mean you take members from EXO and SHINee and have them jump around together... they were basically singing separately. And was Psy's stage basically a pre-recording of his concert... He wasn't even performing for Gayo Daejun, why was he given the finale...;
8. [+1,105, -10] Please don't hold this festival again. The best you can do is an Inkigayo special, don't go any bigger than that. You're no better than amateurs.
Article: SBS Gayo Daejun, another disappointment with broadcast accidents
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+507, -116] The biggest mistake was MC IU
2. [+416, -98] It's a live broadcast so I can understand little mistakes but did they really have nobody else for the female MC spot??
3. [+220, -39] They could've gotten a professional MC, why IU... Shin Dong Yeob must've struggled to make up for her
4. [+27, -22] Can't be as bad as Seolhyun at the KBS Entertainment Awards ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+25, -7] Could there be a bigger accident than IU being the MC?
Article: Sunmi's shy skin exposure with crop top
Source: Dispatch via Nate
1. [+168, -11] Why do they always put such strong make up on her when it doesn't fit her at all
2. [+113, -14] I don't know if it was intentional but the way her make up's done makes her face look white from the front but like she's wearing a mask from the side
3. [+113, -20] Her make up doesn't look fully absorbed in her skin, and her outfit is so outdated ㅠㅠ
4. [+13, -20] I find her the prettiest out of WG
5. [+9, -9] She's not a face that jumps out at you but you never get tired of seeing her either
Article: Wonder Girls' Yoobin, daring skin exposure
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+955, -193] Just started watching Gayo Daejun and I'm shocked that IU is the MC. She should be reflecting right now and it wouldn't be enough and she's out there like that? Does she not know that all of her articles are filled with nothing but hate? Is she sane?
2. [+465, -73] Yoobin looked like she had some skin problems on 'Unpretty' too.. I notice she has eczema near her arm pits, I feel bad for her now.
3. [+417, -39] Yoobin must be suffering from dry skin, I can see her skin looking irritated
4. [+38, -18] I think she looks fine
5. [+30, -19] I don't think I'd dress like that even in the summer >o<;
6. [+30, -19] What's up with her arm pits?
7. [+20, -5] Isn't Yoobin quite glamorous too? I remember in that picture with 5 Girls that she was
8. [+15, -3] Her face is so white but her body's so tanned, she should've put some powder on her neck too
Article: 'WG' Yoobin, busy hands covering skin exposure
Source: Herald Econ via Daum
1. [+570, -27] She looks pretty in other pictures, is the journalist her anti?
2. [+424, -17] So mean of whoever took this picture
3. [+321, -56] She should be covering her arm pits and stomach too~
4. [+123, -20] Her stomach fat!!! This journalist is her anti!!
5. [+110, -8] Would've been better if her outfit had see through mesh around the exposed skin instead
6. [+118, -37] Why bother wearing something like this if she's going to be conscious about it the whole time? I don't get women who act like this... just wear something else.
7. [+34, -3] Pfft, everyone's stomach folds like that in that position, you can't call that stomach fat
8. [+32, -3] People are being so mean when she's suffering from eczema. I'm actually proud that she's confident about exposing her skin despite how irritated it must feel right now. She looks pretty~
Article: AOA Seolhyun 'body on a different level'
Source: News 1 via Daum
1. [+1,072, -309] So how powerful does your sponsor need to be to get this kind of exposure? She has no successful work to her name, no talent, no charms, but she's always being promoted up here for different things each day. I'm tired of it. I actually liked her at first because she seemed nice and really into food but I just hate her as a person now. Stop it.
2. [+869, -182] As they always say, anything in excess is bad for you.
3. [+466, -67] Oh, she's on a different level alright... a different level of media play.
Article: AOA Seolhyun's cheerleading outfit sweeps up the hearts of men
Source: Newsen via Daum
1. [+1,069, -264] The nation's media play. Nation's MC Yoo Jae Suk, nation's elf Kim Yuna, nation's media play Seolhyun
2. [+939, -19] She's everywhere, just everywhere~~ ^^ Such a strong sponsor~~ ^^
3. [+183, -37] It has got to be difficult to make yourself this hated this fast... what's FNC's plan for her? Just get her some brief headlines and make as much money off of her as they can before throwing her out?
4. [+159, -24] I really feel bad for her.. she gets all this attention but gets no where with it. I'm sure she has something she's good at... it's just that we don't know about it, right?
5. [+142, -15] Wow, third article about her today.. she's worse than Clara.
Article: A Pink's Naeun 'surprises everyone with her full body see through pants~'
Source: Sports Chosun via Daum
1. [+411, -24] Don't dress like that....
2. [+349, -10] A Pink's coordi is their anti. She's so bad at dressing them.. how is that every album concept, their outfits look so outdated. Just look at the outfits today, sigh...
3. [+260, -41] Way too much~~~
4. [+114, -6] Who the hell chose these outfits today, come out this instant
5. [+112, -41] Son Naeun's body still manages to pull off an outfit like this
6. [+81, -21] So much Tzuyu and Seolhyun media play lately that Naeun feels like such a fresh face
7. [+63, -12] So pretty! But definitely not liking this outfit ㅠㅠ
8. [+45, -9] Why is it always Naeun that gets outfits like this? A Pink doesn't even need to expose skin to look pretty..
9. [+38, -10] She has a great body that you can throw anything on her and it'd fit nice. She still looks better in more innocent looking clothes though.
10. [+36, -8] I like her best in feminine looking clothes. I wish they'd switch out their coordi, fans have been begging for it but the CEO never budges. Do they have a special contract with the coordi?