Article: IU reveals '23' stage for the first time... a sexy beauty that exceeds expectations
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+8,062, -613] Never thought I'd actually see this on broadcast...
2. [+6,168, -203] Painfully boring Gayo Daejun this year. No camera shots of the singers in the audience other than Red Velvet once who didn't have the lights on so we couldn't see who was who. Everything moved at a rushed pace and why is it that seniors performed at the beginning and rookies performed at the end?
3. [+1,617, -128] There are dozens of singers who performed at this event but IU's article has been #1 for several hours now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,532, -150] Trash journalists begging for attention with IU's article on the main page when dozens of other singers are at the Gayo Daejun
5. [+1,042, -56] What was up with the line-up order? She performed earlier than rookies like A Pink, CNBLUE, Lovelyz, Twice, etc.
Article: IU's first broadcast since controversy... calm and easygoing
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+2,440, -371] Relax your eyes and neck. Stop trying to act like you're so chic because you're not.
2. [+2,235, -325] You could grill a lot of stuff on her with how thick her skin is
3. [+2,136, -291] They really had no one better to MC?
4. [+233, -29] Felt so empty seeing IU up there... and she looked so awkward, kept looking at Shin Dong Yeob instead of the camera ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+216, -18] Whatever the case, it shows how scary an image for a celebrity is. She's young but her image makes her face look like some scary, vengeful ajumma in her forties.
1. [+2,277, -398] The blame goes to the producers... such a pathetic decision on their end to cast her, I'm so sorry to all the children of the world. I don't want to see some singer who sells pedophilia and sexualizes the abuse of children because all she cares about is making money in the end. Please... ㅠㅠ
2. [+2,305, -438] She looks so full of contempt
3. [+1,744, -256] Is she a goldfish? If she's a singer, why didn't she sing it herself instead of leaving the MR on and opening her mouth a few times? Even Yeeun who can't sing for crap put some effort in and sang live.... tsk tsk tsk.
4. [+1,357, -137] Such thick skin she has...
5. [+1,218, -113] IU-ssi... can you at least act like you're reflecting?
Article: "A fox or a bear?" IU's first reveal of '23' stage explodes with sexiness
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,813, -256] Felt uncomfortable the entire time watching because it felt like she was attacking the public
2. [+1,704, -254] Fans are already praising her saying all a singer needs to be good at is singing ㅋㅋ But then again, the same logic was applied to Lee Santa with people claiming an actor just needs to be good at his job...
3. [+1,565, -242] Screw off
4. [+228, -30] Not like she has any other way of making money other than this. Judging by how she never even tried to reflect over her actions shows that she's just full of herself and lives off of the fact that she thinks she's better than everyone else.
5. [+228, -27] From the perspective of a viewer, this really pissed me off.
6. [+187, -25] She looked like a choding putting on a talent show in her mom's clothes. It's laughable how sexy she tries to look so just stick to your singer-songwriter concept..
7. [+165, -28] Gross
8. [+145, -16] As IU's uncle fan, I know that people are free to their own opinions and thoughts but I personally think that she, as a personal figure, should just apologize for what needs to be apologized for and refrain from promoting a problematic song. I'm really disappointed in how she handled this issue.
Article: IU x Hyukoh, this is what you call a legendary collab
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,037, -152] Wow... look at her trying to act all pure in that botanical garden... makes me uncomfortable..
2. [+968, -150] The collab was great but she definitely doesn't look as pretty as she used to in the past anymore. I felt uncomfortable watching her, I guess this is just a side effect of being a celebrity who is so reliant on her image
3. [+919, -178] This collab would've been daebak if she did it with Eunhyuk instead of Oh Hyuk ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+103, -12] She's always in that same long hair style with the same hair part with the same style of one piece dress.
5. [+75, -14] As expected, she has her pedo ajusshi fans still supporting her so she thinks she can do anything now. I honestly can't take any man who calls himself an IU fan without bias anymore.
Article: SBS Gayo Daejun, IU gives interview in front of EXO Xiumin "Better working conditions"
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+698, -95] She's so strongheaded
2. [+646, -104] Screw. off.
3. [+630, -96] Eww, LoliU
4. [+71, -3] The opening with IU and even T-ara... tell SBS I found that difficult to stomach~
5. [+63, -6] I bet the kids who are close with Eunhyuk stared her down like she was a bug ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+49, -7] Xiumin, be careful!!!!!
7. [+44, -4] Her face is so flat...
8. [+15, -4] She's boring. Always the same robotic dances, same sounding songs, that forced look on her face like she thinks she's better than everyone else.
Article: IU's 23, no longer the nation's little sister
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+3,413, -145] Which is why you should never worry for celebrities ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2,326, -115] Just the worst Gayo Daejun in history. Totally different from the past, you could barely see into the singers in the audience too.
3. [+1,795, -117] All these IU articles for journalists to try and get their views up ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,142, -135] There is no little sister alright, her image has dropped far too much for that. Her image is honestly laughable now.
5. [+981, -99] Strong head on this one ㅋㅋㅋ she knows that people are stupid and will get over things fast and accept her again, how scary of her ㅋㅋ
6. [+1,289, -205] I've never had a little sister so irresponsible like her. She knows that people will forget and move on in due time but let's just see.
1. [+397, -49] Trying to act sexy with her choding body ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+367, -65] Sick of her..
3. [+299, -61] What are people talking about ㅋㅋㅋ there are a lot of people who hate IU in real life too ㅋㅋ she's pretty and sings well but people don't care about her anymore after her scandal ㅋㅋㅋ it's not only elementary, junior, or high school students but college and people in the work force too