2015 MBC Drama Awards


Article: Ji Sung, the viewers' chose for the MBC drama daesang '4 crowns'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+448, -19] Wow.. Hwang Jung Eum cried with him. They must feel so loyal to each other after having worked on two dramas together. Ji Sung deserves it bㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+344, -11] Felt great to see Hwang Jung Eum crying with Ji Sung when he won. I'm happier that there aren't co-awards being given out this time. Makes me want to rewatch 'Kill Me Heal Me'.

3. [+347, -15] Ji Sung's the best!!!!! I hope to see him with good dramas in the next year too ㅠㅠㅠ fighting

4. [+38, -5] I wish Choi Siwon had won something even though he went to the army

5. [+31, -2] What a deserving daesang

-

Source: Naver

1. [+8,595, -230] Congratulations on the daesang!!! His ability to play seven different characters was amazing. One thing I'm sad about with MBC is why Bokdung didn't get a rookie award? And why they treated Lee Jun Ki so coldly... why give all the excellence awards out to the daesang contenders? I felt like all of the awards were given to one side and the crowd reactions were poor as well.

2. [+5,949, -167] I don't get why they handed everyone an excellence award and then had the viewers pick the daesang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And it was so unmannerly of MBC to cut him off mid award speech

3. [+4,750, -134] Congratulations... I will never forget 'Kill Heal'..

4. [+3,526, -102] Ji Sung-ssi, good work ㅎㅎ

5. [+1,220, -32] Lee Bo Young last year, Ji Sung this year!!! A daesang couple with great acting talents

6. [+1,243, -41] I personally expected Lee Jun Ki to win an excellence award... he hard carried his drama despite the environment he had to work with..

7. [+1,039, -37] I like how this hyung just seems so genuine with his words

8. [+978, -40] 'Kill Heal' was a great drama right up until the very end

-

Source: Daum

1. [+510, -14] Ahh, finally I can spread my legs and fall asleep~~~~~! Ji Sung-ssi, congratulations on your daesang~ ^^!!!!!!

2. [+392, -9] Congratulations on the award~ ^^ Thank you for your great acting. Hope to see you in another drama soon~ ^^

3. [+367, -8] He deserves it

-


Article: Hwang Jung Eum wins 4 awards with excellence award 'tears'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+458, -18] I wish other award ceremonies would follow this format and just give out one grand award instead of all those other categories. Some ceremonies just give out way too many awards.

2. [+368, -37] Congratulations but I honestly feel like 'Kill Heal' and 'She Was Pretty' is overshadowing all of the other dramas since they're winning all the awards.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+356, -12] I was confused at first because Ji Sung won a grand award too and thought the daesang was going to Hwang Jung Eum but then she won a grand award so I thought maybe they're picking the daesang from those awards..

-

Article: Hwang Jung Eum chosen by all 3 broadcast channel PDs as actor of the year

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+704, -28] I felt that she was a worthy contender for the daesang after the hits of 'Kill Heal' and 'She Was Pretty' but I guess the daesang is going to ji Sung~!

2. [+571, -33] Looks like she won't be winning the daesang ㅎㅎ

3. [+535, -21] Even if she doesn't win the daesang, she deserves this much at least

4. [+33, -7] It's a meaningful award, congratulations!

5. [+28, -7] I find this award more meaningful than the daesang. Congratulations~~~

-


Article: Best couple award goes to Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon "I lost my lips to a man many times"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+471, -6] I approve this couple ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I like how they both looked shocked ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+400, -3] I'm so proud, we did it ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+367, -2] Yona was indeed charming though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23, -3] Both of their chemistry was amazing ㅋㅋㅋ

-


Article: Park Seo Joon wins excellence award... tears up, "Being loved is a miracle"

Source: X Sports via Nate

1. [+329, -9] 2015 seems like Park Seo Joon's year, congratulations on the 4 awards

2. [+289, -7] I've been watching him since his early debut so it makes me choke up a bit. Congratulations on the award.

3. [+244, -7] He honestly captivated so many hearts of women this year...

4. [+41, -5] Does anyone think it was a bit much that Choi Siwon won nothing?? 'She Was Pretty' wouldn't be the drama that it is without him... even Lee Jun Ki, Lee Soo Hyuk, and Lee Yoobi won awards.

-


Article: Lee Soo Hyuk, Kang Eun Tak, Park Hana win male and female rookie awards

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+478, -32] Lee Yoobi... does not deserve that rookie award

2. [+458, -15] Park Hana deserves it. Im Sung Han's dramas may be makjang but the female lead had great acting skills.

3. [+328, -6] I thought Ji Soo would win something ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Is the 'Angry Mom' cast coming away with nothing ㅜㅜ? It was a good drama too...

4. [+36, -5] Lee Yoobi became an actress through her mother's power, what difficulties could she have faced. She needs more acting practice, her crying scenes have no persuasion in them.

5. [+26, -5] I don't get it, shouldn't Ji Soo have won this instead of Lee Soo Hyuk?

-


Article: Shin Dong Yeob jokes with Lee Sung Kyung, "Did you agree to MC as long as you were given an award"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+410, -64] Something was weird about her award speech. The way she was smiling while saying that her grandmother had passed peacefully, I thought I heard wrong for a second.

2. [+401, -97] She's so cocky

3. [+363, -63] Something felt weird from the moment her name was announced to the end of her award speech

4. [+98, -26] What're people calling her cocky for...?? She just said that her grandmother recently passed away peacefully and that she was grateful for the opportunities given to her thanks to other people... I was surprised at how good at MCing she was.

5. [+70, -12] Out of all those strong rookie contenders, they give it to Lee Sung Kyung...

-