Article: 'Reply 1988' producers... still undecided on who to pick for Ryu Jun Yeol vs Park Bogum
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+7,778, -120] I don't care who ends up being the husband as long as they show the process leading to it. But right now, there isn't even a process ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+5,818, -183] Dramas always say they haven't chosen the ending yet when there's a few episodes left and then later say that the husband was decided all along when it's over ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I fell victim to that with Chilbong ㅠㅠ I refuse to believe the producers, it's obvious she's going to end up with Ryu Jun Yeol...
3. [+4,730, -240] Honestly, I don't care. The only thing I want to talk about is the drama itself. The drama doesn't have any flashy sets on some grand scale or an impressive cast list with A list stars. Still, the drama manages to perfectly capture the human aspects of our relationships in our day to day lives. It's so refreshing amidst stories about Cinderellas and chaebols. That's the only reason I'm watching.
4. [+3,646, -127] This isn't some variety show, why haven't they chosen yet? Are they going to change the husband according to viewer comments?... I feel like people wouldn't care if they hadn't put Kim Joo Hyuk and Lee Mi Yeon as the adult versions so early on but they need to wrap up this husband hunt already.
5. [+3,675, -224] Hul, what're they talking about... It's not like Taek's personality is going to transform into someone like Kim Joo Hyuk. This scriptwriter is trying to bait us... stop making a fool of the viewers and just move the plot along already, it's already starting to drag.
6. [+877, -18] Just make the husband Dongryong then... keep their friendships in tact
7. [+659, -11] Everyone, don't be fooled by the scriptwriter, she said this in her previous two dramas too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's bait, don't believe it
8. [+553, -36] I'll be enraged if it isn't Junghwan but heartbroken if it isn't Taek...
9. [+494, -18] There are four episodes left, how can they say this ㅋㅋㅋ the answer's so obvious
10. [+475, -19] Make Duksun pick.. isn't it more important who she likes in the end anyway?