Article: From EXO to Kim Chang Wan, entire generations enjoy the dome festival
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+4,451, -43] KBS was still way better than the absolute worst that was SBS. They treated the singers well and it was a festival that I could enjoy with all my family members. But it was pretty obvious they were only using the spidercams to show off how big the stage was instead of capturing the singers. Don't use it next year...
2. [+3,251, -59] Way better than SBS...
3. [+2,983, -49] I liked that the line-up was decided on quality of the singers rather than quantity and the sound quality was not bad too. The MCs performed up to par and everything was great... except for the cameras ㅡㅡ they were too focused on getting full stage shots with the spidercams instead of catching the singers singing. What a mess... Once they fix these issues, KBS will definitely be a festival to look forward to next year!
4. [+1,739, -49] Kim Chang Wan's final stage was amazing!! He has such awesome stage presence!! ^^
5. [+627, -75] It bothered me how during Kim Chang wan's stage, there were idols in the back holding birthday picket signs for their member and just messing around... It was my first time seeing them and they were being so disrespectful. A senior.. no- a grand senior is singing in front of them have some respect. EXO and INFINITE were busy singing along with him...
- It was BTS
- You're right, they were distracting...
- I was flipping through the channels and stopped to watch Kim Chang Wan sing only to see a distracting picket sign about BTS V's birthday or whatever...
- I actually viewed BTS positively before too...
- Right? Who cares if a huge senior like him is performing, they were so busy trying to find cameras to show off their birthday pickets too, how distracting
6. [+469, -51] Let's please keep some manners... Kim Chang Wan ajusshi was performing and yet parts of the crowd were just staring at their own artists the entire time, I felt so bad for him ㅜㅜ Kim Chang Wan is not someone who deserves this type of treatment
7. [+400, -36] Honestly, a grand senior is singing in front of you, why would you hold up birthday signs and chatter to one another like that.
8. [+373, -34] Who were the kids holding birthday pickets in the back when one of the biggest seniors Kim Chang Wan is singing up on stage;; please have some basic manners
1. [+4,758, -156] Something about KBS stages look so outdated even with idols performing on it
2. [+3,502, -142] How many spidercams did they buy for this event that they keep showing them off. We get it, your spidercams are cool! So stop it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I guess we won't be seeing any face shots of the singers again
3. [+2,876, -321] Hani did much better once she got rid of her nerves
4. [+2,362, -223] She looked really nervous at first but picked it up and started doing better ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+2,298, -260] AOA, please don't bother performing at year-end ceremonies if you're just going to lip sync
6. [+782, -68] Wow, Seolhyun just lip synced... even Chanmi's singing, come on
7. [+567, -28] I'm going to tear up out of joy with BtoB getting 4 minutes without having to rearrange their songs, especially after how SBS treated them... KBS is so much better than SBS.
8. [+562, -28] Better than SBS Gayo Daejun. Saw the faces of the idols and the sound quality was good.
9. [+459, -13] KBS is known for being a concert broadcast so they know how to throw these kinds of events. Especially in setting up a dress code for the idols, nobody was too revealing and it wasn't just idols in the line-up. Way better to sit down and watch with your family. I know some teens will think that the festival was a bit too conservative but I think it was fine.
10. [+459, -18] I loved how all the fans were supporting each other and waving their light sticks for all the artists. SBS was practically a 10 minute going on. I love seeing mature fandom cultures. It's the year-end, it shouldn't be a time of bias but to support everyone and enjoy the festivities together! I like how KBS gave everyone ample screentime unlike SBS... and I loved the huge screen in the back. Very dramatic.
Article: Was Hani nervous? Lee Hwi Jae, "Put your cue sheet down"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+839, -189] Better than Seolhyun..
2. [+705, -76] She was only nervous in the beginning but then started doing better without having to look at the cue sheet
3. [+599, -6] Pretty
4. [+35, -16] She's such a goddess
5. [+30, -9] Hani looked so pretty, Seolhyun sucked at MCing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: Seohyun makes a lyric mistake during collab with Kim Chang Wan "Shock"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+691, -97] If you don't have the skills for it, don't bother taking the job. It's not like she only had 20-30 minutes before the stage to practice for it, why would you go and ruin a stage like this?
2. [+624, -90] Come on, you're a singer.. you should be able to memorize lyrics. Even Kang Kyun Sung had to read his lyrics off of his hand;; what a disappointment
3. [+499, -254] When Kang Kyun Sung makes a mistake = oppa's so cute~! mistakes happen, fighting~!
When Seohyun makes a mistake = is she really a singer? what's with her attitude? she should've practiced more
The hypocrisy of ugly women
4. [+64, -32] Kang Kyun Sung had to perform as a substitute for someone else, don't hate on him
5. [+55, -28] Nevermind her mistake, I was so surprised at how bad at singing she was.. did she lip sync her musicals or what? How'd she even get in? Her tonality is horrible
6. [+45, -20] You're a singer, at least be able to do the very basics.
7. [+44, -30] Mistakes happen, stop hunting her down over a little mistake like this~~ ㅡㅡ
8. [+43, -30] Both Seohyun and Kang Kyun Sung did not deserve these stages. If it's not your song, you should be practicing it to the point where you make it yours on stage.
9. [+42, -12] I don't understand how someone who sings for a career and only has this one new song in their schedule, just one new song.. and she can go and forget the lyrics. How is that possible??? You're not an amateur, you've obviously had to have prepared for this stage for a while now considering how big it is??
Article: Tiffany and Wendy collab "with tears"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+219, -51] SNSD's 'Dear Mom' always made me so sad and think of my mom ㅠㅠ
2. [+188, -49] The lyrics to this song are so sad ㅠㅠ please listen to it!! It's a song that makes you think of your mother ㅠㅠ
3. [+161, -43] The song's really good
4. [+60, -28] Tiffany's disgustingly bad at singing... she sings her high notes in a falsetto, sigh
5. [+40, -18] The song's really good but Tiffany's so bad at singing..
6. [+39, -15] Tiffany's live was disappointing, she's normally better
7. [+37, -17] Had to change the channel because of Tiffany's voice, sounded like a pig dying
8. [+34, -21] I've noticed before that Tiffany's really bad at live
Article: Solji, Choa, Solar... the main vocalists of trending girl groups get together
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+78, -1] They were the best. Solar and Solji were so pretty at the end, and Choa was adorable with how short she was in comparison ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+44, -1] Felt like I was watching the all stars, everyone was the best in terms of looks and skill
3. [+44, -1] All three were pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+39, -1] Having all the main vocalists together like this really fills up a stage ㅋㅋ so exciting to watch and listen to
5. [+24, -0] I love you KBS for this, are you watching how it's done SBS?! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ