Article: Lee Hwi Jae tears up at end of daesang award speech, "Thanks to my twins" [KBS Entertainment Daesang]
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,641, -296] He's been painfully unlucky with awards throughout his entire career. It made me sad that he was worried about the hateful comments he was going to get before receiving this award. Even all of the other nominees seemed to agree that he deserved the daesang... He deserves it so please don't be too intimidated by it.
2. [+1,267, -252] Congratulations, from the bottom of my heart~ ^^
3. [+1,204, -216] When his name was first called, I thought of his grandfather. He's going to be so, so happy. Congratulations~~
4. [+112, -36] It's his first daesang in 24 years... I'm honestly surprised at that. I personally wanted Cha Tae Hyun to win but Lee Hwi Jae deserves it too. He said in his awards speech that he's going to stay away from reading comments for a bit... but please just congratulate him.
5. [+98, -46] He deserves it, why is he worried about the comments ㅜ Don't be intimidated by it and show us more great work from you with your twins next year!
1. [+2,150, -644] Hopeless ㅠㅠ
2. [+1,950, -533] I'm predicting some controversy over this decision
3. [+1,606, -480] I thought Shin Dong Yeob deserved it more...
4. [+1,025, -317] Hul~~~ ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.
5. [+912, -257] Ugh, why?
6. [+815, -216] I don't hate him, I just don't think he's daesang worthy... seriously? Him winning a daesang? What a comedy... pick it up, KBS.
Article: Seolhyun, Park Bogum, Lee Jae Yoon, Sho Orak win rookie variety awards
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+8,528, -1,141] Seolhyun is honestly getting so much support from everywhere to the point where it's so weird... makes me dislike her...
2. [+6,469, -722] What did Seolhyun do to deserve this award?
3. [+3,865, -165] Grats grats Bogum
4. [+2,999, -133] Bogum jjang ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Taek jjang ㅠㅠㅠㅠ His award speech was so nice too
5. [+1,308, -94] Wait, Seolhyun was on a variety show? Which? I honestly don't even know
6. [+1,115, -94] What a hilarious awards ceremony... random Seolhyun thrown in.
7. [+1,032, -99] What did Seolhyun do? Who's her sponsor?
8. [+1,013, -93] What did Seolhyun do this year...?
Article: Seolhyun 'shows off her provocative back'
Source: Newsen via Daum
1. [+565, -87] It's disgusting how she's everywhere, who is her sponsor
2. [+551, -77] Not one day goes by without news of her...
3. [+306, -70] She should be grateful to Park Myung Soo. When she was a nugu nobody, he got her in the headlines with his fake threat of hitting her on 'Brave Family' and basically put wings on her.
4. [+268, -32] Please go away, I'm so tired of you
5. [+267, -39] Her dark skin doesn't make the black dress look nice
6. [+240, -26] She won a rookie award, I'm laughing so hard I can't even speak properly ㅋㅋ
7. [+203, -31] Seolhyun's agency will be the death of her career. They have no filter and basically take any and every offer thrown at her. They're also horrible with their media play.
8. [+161, -22] She's honestly not pretty enough for the amount of attention she's getting. She's pretty but with what charms??? Just looks like you took some pretty girl off the streets and put a dress on her.
1. [+1,171, -511] Seolhyun is getting so much support everywhere ㅎㅎㅎ I am so sick of it
2. [+1,011, -453] Really? We have no other MC in our country for this ceremony? Couldn't even get Suzy, Yoona, or Park Shin Hye? It had to be Seolhyun?
3. [+79, -13] Seolhyun's damn gorgeous but she mumbles her way through everything.
4. [+58, -27] I'm already so tired of Seolhyun... and I say this as a man. I already see through FNC's plans to raise her as the next Suzy but it's so obvious!!
5. [+50, -9] She dressed up nicely but she's bad at MCing
6. [+42, -10] Listening to her voice makes me feel like I'm suffocating with asthma
7. [+38, -19] What is up with this Seolhyun kid? She's a singer but she skips singing with her group to attend an award ceremony? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+35, -11] I seriously don't now who this kid is, randomly started seeing her everywhere ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+693, -314] Hul~~ they really had no one else to MC for this..!!!
2. [+512, -262] She looks good in photos, bad in videos. And her voice is so hard to listen to.
3. [+503, -120] Maybe because of her skin tone... but she looks better in white dresses than black
4. [+62, -16] Bad tonality, bad pronunciation, how much was KBS f*cking paid to cast her as an MC? You could tell how nervous she was up there next to Shin Dong Yeob and Sung Shi Kyung. And her voice sounds like she drank a cup of charcoal before talking, it's suffocating to listen to. Furthermore, her speech sounds like an elementary school kid talking. I had to change the channel.
5. [+48, -24] Media play makes her sound like she's the sole reason AOA is popular but in reality, her drama 'Orange Maramalade' got 2% in viewer ratings
6. [+47, -11] She's pretty but the way she talks ㅜㅜ.... and how did she win a rookie award when she was only on one variety show that failed;;;
7. [+45, -22] I'll be downvoted for this but I don't know why she's considered pretty.
8. [+42, -3] Bad pronunciation. Who is supporting her that she gets all these gigs?
Article: Seolhyun braks expectations with her black dress
Source: TV Daily via Daum
1. [+1,383, -535] Pure souls like Jang Ja Yeon couldn't handle the dirty industry and commit suicide while kids like her who can't sing, can't act, and don't have the visuals get exposure like this... makes me think that no matter how impressive they may look on the outside, they're probably disgusting people on the inside.
2. [+1,103, -302] Please MC properly... that awkward laugh and tone..
3. [+1,191, -393] I really want to know who her parents and sponsors are
4. [+699, -139] Pathetic.... can't even MC but she's out there in her dress...
5. [+598, -99] Stutter her words, awkward looking visuals... I just can't warm up to her
6. [+514, -78] Can she please fix her pronunciation
7. [+483, -85] I guess everyone has the same opinion... she may have an awesome body but her face looks countrified
8. [+429, -61] Netizen sentiment is right... speaking honestly about her, her looks are countrified and her speech has poor pronunciation.