Article: A week of suffering awaits K-Pop "A time when celebrities turn into walking corpses"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
Articles talk about how the year-end is the busiest time for singers from fighting with broadcast companies to get the best slots for ceremonies, preparing for all the different music show stages, etc. Who lands what schedule shows how powerful your manager is and most idols will clear up to two weeks of schedules to make sure they can account for changes.
"It's the busiest time of the entire year. Aritsts barely get any sleep, same for the managers. Everyone's basically walking corpses for the week."
1. [+871, -7] There is a line of kids waiting to be one of those walking corpses
2. [+685, -14] As they say, it's pointless to worry for celebrities
3. [+420, -1] They're singers.. I'm sure they'd rather be dead busy than sitting at home watching these ceremonies on TV
4. [+47, -0] Quit if it's hard, they can go back to working regular office jobs for monthly pay like the rest of us. You have the freedom to pick your jobs. The rest of us are under just as much murderous stress.
5. [+28, -6] JYP must've gotten weaker if Twice is so popular lately and only managed to land one year-end stage.
6. [+45, -1] But in return of being corpses for a week, they get to earn hundreds of thousands in their early twenties, afford import cards, expensive homes in Seoul, multiple businesses... how can you think they're "suffering" for a week when they earn all that? Do stupid fangirls not think of the suffering their own parents go through?
7. [+33, -0] So what, we're supposed to feel bad for them or something? ㅋㅋㅋ What a funny article
8. [+25, -0] Hey, I'd take being as tired as a corpse for a week if I can receive the kind of pay they do
9. [+19, -0] Go try and complain like this to all of the kids staying up to study at the library
10. [+11, -0] I hope that everyone is extra careful this year-end... and that the managers drive safely. We're all in this to eat well and live well in the end.