Sunny fosters a street kitten and raises awareness on street cat abuse


Article: Sunny volunteers to foster a street cat "It heals me"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+439, -25] Felt so bad for the street cats today... people should leave them alone if they hate them so much, why try to kill them? Good of you, Sunny, to foster one like this.

2. [+354, -24] Kind hearted. I've been living with a pet for over 12 years now and so I know it's not an easy decision to make. I hope the cat grows up healthy with Sunny's love ^^ fighting!

3. [+333, -19] Sunny's a cat lover, you can see her cute white cat Sogeum (Salt) on her Instagram. Her street cat's named Huchu (Pepper) for his pepper fur ㅋㅋㅋ Cute

4. [+40, -4] The show made me so sad, crazy people killing animals for no reason. Good to see Sunny stepping it up for them.

5. [+27, -4] I was horrified at the way these cats were being treated when I watched this show in the morning. Thank you, Sunny-ssi, what a kind heart you have ㅜㅜㅜ

-

Source: Naver

1. [+2,906, -57] Sungyu, please take care of Huchu. Fighting!

2. [+1,983, -43] Kind hearted ㅎㅎ

3. [+1,938, -33] Sunny's own cat is named Sogeum because it's as white as salt ㅋㅋㅋ her street cat is Huchu, how cute ㅋㅋ

4. [+1,279, -34] Always happy to hear about a good deed, I hope the cat warms up to Sunny's other cat ㅎㅎ

5. [+382, -8] I hope that guy who stepped on the baby cat to death in front of his own mother cat pays the consequences... and the ajusshi who fed the cats poison, and all those people who eat cat stews.. I hope they die slow and painful deaths.

-