EXID to make their 'Hot Pink' comeback on the 18th



Article: EXID chooses 'Hot Pink' as their title track... comeback on the 18th

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+555, -40] I hope it's another LE track, she has a unique style. I also like her darker songs like 'Every Night' too.

2. [+423, -53] This album will hit daebak! Do well

3. [+383, -55] I hope they'll be like other girl groups and pay more detail to their outfits and hair styles.. EXID jjang

4. [+277, -39] Oh oh looking forward to it

5. [+253, -39] Looking forward to this song too! Do well, EXID!!

6. [+57, -13] Saw that they dyed their hair recently, it looks good ㅎ I'm an ajusshi but I support them

7. [+55, -15] Finally a comeback, looking forward to 'Hot Pink', fighting

8. [+39, -7] I've been looking forward to it ever since seeing their new hair styles at the MMA ㅠㅠ Hurry on out, hurry ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-