Sunny admits she's glamorous


Article: 'Channel Soshi' Sunny "Opened my eyes to sexuality at 21... my charm point is my chest" daring statement

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+470, -53] I still remember when she was on 'Invincible Youth' and she was looking after a baby and the baby stuck to her chest and kept touching it ㅋㅋㅋ She was like, "This auntie can't feed you" ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+382, -47] Sunny said her charm point was her ankles at first until the members pointed it out that it was Seohyun and then she finally just said "Fine, fine, it's my chest, chest, chest!!!!" Confirmed glamorous ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+337, -45] Sunny does have variety skills. She named something else as her charm point and got the other members to get her to say that it's her chest in the end ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+50, -8] Sunny may be short but her body is quite glamorous. Rare to find a chest that size on someone so thin.

5. [+31, -13] I do admit she's quite glamorous...

6. [+23, -8] Nothing wrong with being honest now that she's an adult

7. [+20, -12] Well her charm point isn't her face, that's for sure

8. [+16, -5] So what is she saying, that she had sex at 21?

9. [+11, -7] Makes me wonder if Sunny had to go from her aegyo image to a sexy image because of Yoona.. ㅎㅎ

-