EXID share a charming group photo


Article: "Healing flowers have bloomed"... EXID takes a group photo

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+146, -28] Ah enough with that hair roll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. [+120, -15] Hani and that damn hair roll ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like they're getting bigger ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+80, -27] I'm seriously getting tired of seeing that hair roll now

4. [+19, -2] Ever since Hani started wearing hair rolls, I've been seeing girls on the streets wear them around and I don't understand why...

5. [+18, -4] Junghwa's so pretty

6. [+13, -5] You can tell the members are close on 'Show Time' but the fourth episode really shows how much they know about one another. Probably because they spent so much time together before they blew up in fame. I hope that they continue to be this close and do well ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

7. [+10, -7] Hani's face is so long

8. [+9, -3] All pretty

9. [+6, -1] I wish LE would change her make up style.. her eye make up ages her. That's how my 50 year old aunt does her eyes.

10. [+6, -0] Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-