Jessica talks about what has changed since leaving SNSD






Article: "I'm not a girl anymore"... Jessica's confident stand as an individual

Source: Dispatch via Nate

Jessica: "A lot has changed since my days with SNSD. I've become a lot more free. It was nice being with the other members but promoting alone has allowed me to use my time more freely.

If I was still an SNSD member, I would not have been able to do today's photoshoot. Idols groups are always expected to be happy. To be nice, clear, and bright. I'm already 27, though. I can't be a happy little girl forever."

-

1. [+425, -34] "(Interview quote on idols needing to be happy)"... You do realize that you were the one who acted unidol-like and it was your fans who had to nickname you things like 'chic' to explain your lack of work ethic and 'ice princess' to explain your laziness ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since when were you ever nice or bright, you were the most problematic b*tch in the group with all the scandals and being late to events ㅋㅋ

2. [+308, -18] Media play designer-nim? ㅋㅋ Do you not remember where you come from? ㅋㅋ I don't care about idols but I'm pretty sure she's the one who left her group for marriage or business or whatever so it's laughable that she's doing photoshoots like this and talking about how her activities were restricted under SNSD. Would she even have an opportunity to shoot something like this if not for her SNSD past?

3. [+246, -11] Her interview is hilarious. She makes it sound like she left the group just to do a racy photoshoot showing her skin. Is her business not doing well? I saw a glasses store in Busan selling her sunglasses for a 1+1 sale ㅋㅋㅋ I understand that she's older now and wants to change up her image but what does that make the other SNSD members and the remaining fans if she says stuff like this in interviews... She's been media playing a ton with selcas and promotions and it's obvious that SM has completely given up on her (can't file a lawsuit against her because of Krystal).

4. [+37, -6] Not a Sone but it's hard to take this b*tch's side because I've always seen her in tons of scandals to the point where rumors even spread about her living with her boyfriend.. I don't get why she's always acting like the victim?

5. [+27, -4] Didn't other members shoot photoshoots like this before she left? What's up with her interview ㅋㅋ

6. [+23, -5] She took a shit and smeared it herself

7. [+22, -0] Did she have to mention SNSD? SNSD is all staying quiet but Jessica's always running her mouth like she's the victim... She needs to stop. It's so disappointing how she treats her time in SNSD like it was worth nothing.. because she would not be as popular as she is now without it.

8. [+19, -0] She should realize that if not for SNSD, she would not even be able to shoot this pictorial. Does she not have any consideration for the remaining members by talking like this in an interview?

9. [+15, -0] I wonder what the other members think of her talking like this, especially since they didn't end positively

10. [+14, -0] Daebak, she's pretty direct with the diss on SNSD;;;

-