Younha admits to carboxy shots to lose weight


Article: Younha reveals weight '45.5 kg, I lost 3.5 kg'

Source:
TV Report via Nate

Tweet: "I only have a little bit more to lose. Can't believe I have to diet for my entire life. But I still did lose a lot. I lost 3.5 kg. Just how much of a pig was I before."

Reply to a fan asking how much she weighs, "I'm currently 45.5 kg."

Reply to a fan asking how she lost the weight, "Exercise + I got carboxy shots + herbal medicine for dieting + diet meal plan."

-

1. [+175, -5] Carboxy shots ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's really open about it

2. [+120, -2] She's really honest ㅎㅎ

3. [+56, -5] There's a huge difference between going from 55 to 58 and 45 to 48. I know because I went from 58 to 44.

4. [+11, -6] She didn't lose that much considering how much money was invested ㅡㅡ

5. [+9, -4] Lost my image of her after I saw her on 'Radio Star'

6. [+7, -2] Her proportions are so shit that her weight doesn't even matter

7. [+7, -0] No matter how hard commoners try to lose weight in specific areas, it never works. Always thought it was weird how celebrities were able to lose weight everywhere and I guess carboxy shots are the answer..

8. [+4, -0] She's already underweight.. Do people expect her to weigh in the 30 kg range??

-