SECRET renews their contract with TS Entertainment


Article: Girl group SECRET renews their contracts... longrun foundation prepared

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+1,271, -24] I would've rather that they renew with another company... but I guess TS pays them on time.

2. [+908, -32] So when are they coming back with a proper song

3. [+739, -29] TS, ugh ㅠㅠㅠ Please do your jobs ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+480, -90] SECRET!! Love you!

5. [+89, -8] They still lack that one shot..

6. [+76, -1] Seems TS is good to them..

7. [+72, -3] I feel like they're just breadwinners... machines made to make money for their company;;

8. [+62, -0] I wonder if TS is good to them..

9. [+64, -3] They did well since 'Magic' so I thought maybe they could be the next Soshi, WG, and KARA but I have no idea what their company has been thinking since 'Shy Boy' and 'Starlight Moonlight'. They've been giving them weird songs that have just put them on a downward spiral ever since. I don't even know if they have a spot left among the current girl groups.

10. [+59, -1] Guess they still trust their company;; ㅋㅋ

11. [+57, -0] Yeah, they're better off as a team... They're the complete opposite of miss A in that each of the members have been doing things, like Sunhwa who's been active, Hyosung's solo, Jieun's solo, Zinger's been gearing up for something ㅠㅠ meanwhile miss A is completely centered around Suzy and the others are living off of her.. no way would miss A renew their contracts, Suzy would be a fool to.

12. [+52, -9] Glad to hear the renewal. It's been 7 years but I'm not tired of them at all and I think they have more left to show. The kids are full of charms.

13. [+43, -4] They're already 6 years in? Amazing.. but their songs have been getting worse. I really liked 'Shy Boy'.

-