The Ark releases debut music video 'The Light'


Got a lot of requests for this, this is all I could find.

-

Article: "Emotional R&B", The Ark's debut track 'The Light' released

Source:
Dispatch via Naver

1. [+12, -0] Ah... turned on the music video without thinking much and choked up with tears ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+11, -1] I know this is random but Jo Min Soo ajumma is such a good actress. It was like watching my own mother.

3. [+9, -0] Honestly doesn't feel fit for a debut track but it's not like it's their title track and it's not bad to have such a song full of hope in a world as dark as ours today. The song itself is quite good too.

4. [+10, -1] Heard it for the first time and I liked it ^^

5. [+7, -0] I cried........ ㅠㅠ

6. [+7, -1] The music video is sad but the song's good ㅜㅜ Gives me strength ㅜㅜ

7. [+5, -0] What the, didn't expect anything when I played the music video and now I have tears in my eyes

8. [+5, -0] Makes me think of the Sewol Ferry. School trip... accident... Jo Min Soo's a great actress ㅠ

-