Youngji talks about adjusting as a new member to KARA


Article: Heo Youngji, "My secret to adjusting to joining KARA mid-career..."

Source: Newsen via Nate

"I was able to adjust as a new member because I liked the group 'KARA'. When I was a trainee, I always practiced to KARA unnis' songs for my monthly evaluations. The unnis also took care of me really well. Seungyeon unni held on to my hand tight saying to be careful and not get lost when fans crowded around us after a year-end ceremony."

1. [+229, -22] I read a few comments from people blaming Youngji on every article about the trainee who commit suicide so I hope Youngji didn't read those comments. She always seems to work hard and I like that about her. Even on 'Roommate' when people ask her to dance, she dances and lip syncs as if she's performing on a real stage ㅋㅋ She greets people well and just seems like a good person overall.

2. [+186, -10] Honestly, Youngji is not at fault (for that death), not even 0.000000000000000000001%.

3. [+134, -11] I'm not her fan or anything but I personally wish that she isn't blaming herself for what happened yesterday....

4. [+19, -2] If you were even to name a crime to Youngji, the only crime she committed is working her hardest.

5. [+15, -3] KARA's image got a lot more positive thanks to Youngji working hard, there should be no reason for the unnis to not like her. Especially considering they were the same unnis who used to get hate for having no talent and throwing water bottles ㅋ

6. [+11, -2] Youngji is not at all at fault for being picked fair and square. Whether she's talented or not is up to professionals to decide ㅋㅋㅋ Even if she isn't talented, they probably saw worth in her as a commercial product, I'm sure they didn't pick her for no reason. There are only a limited number of jobs open with hundreds of thousands competing for it.

7. [+8, -36] How can you say that when your friend is dead

8. [+2, -25] Your friend commit suicide and you're sitting here doing interviews like this, amazing. The company and Youngji are to blame.

-