Lee Byung Hun gives a tearful apology at the airport


Article: Lee Byung Hun "I've committed a debt that forever won't pay back to Lee Min Jung"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+13,260, -982] I just don't get these two;;;

2. [+11,848, -478] I bet he's acting

3. [+5,857, -1,763] Lee Min Jung-ssi, find strength...

4. [+1,795, -126] I still don't get why only the women are in jail when Lee Byung Hun's at fault too..

5. [+1,619, -40] Lee Santa: And I would also like to express my gratitude to Hyun Joong

-

Article: Lee Byung Hun cries tears, "I could not pay Lee Min Jung back a lifetime for the wound I gave her"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+2,216, -63] Acting, tears, success

2. [+1,739, -77] People don't change

3. [+1,658, -59] Nice acting

4. [+72, -4] We already saw pictures of him shopping in America dressed nicely from head to toe... but when he comes back to Korea, he doesn't even shave so that he can look like he's spent days in complete worry and despair ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Does he take us for fools

5. [+52, -1] Men like him always have a way with words

-

Article: Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung couple return to Korea, 'fourth finger without a wedding ring'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+285, -10] Lee Byung Hun's acting was natural but it seems he forgot the important detail

2. [+202, -12] Lee Min Jung could've taken it off because she's pregnant and her hands are swollen... I don't know why Lee Byung Hun isn't wearing his though ㅡㅡ;;

3. [+19, -1] Enough already... They're going to have a kid... And there are a lot of couples who don't wear wedding rings.

4. [+16, -0] Maybe that ring represents her last bit of pride

5. [+8, -0] Lee Byung Hun got his acting down but he forgot his props

-