[Pann] Two female SM trainees



Jisoo


Noh Hyorin

Pann: Here are two private SM trainees

1. [+165, -2] What's wrong with SM lately, they used to be known for their pretty faces

2. [+135, -15] I went to the junior high school next to Noh Hyorin's and my friend told me that she used to be a nice and normal kid but after getting on broadcast and everything and iljins started noticing her, she started hanging out with them more and ignored the kids she used to hang out with before even though she knew them for a long time

3. [+135, -25] I know Noh Hyorin and she's got a super bad attitude;

4. [+47, -1] These are not the SM faces I'm used to.

5. [+31, -0] These two are pretty well known already

6. [+28, -1] Does SM not care about looks anymore?

7. [+25, -0] I remember that Noh Hyorin girl. The one that got double eyelids nicely done ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+22, -1] Wow, finally seems like SM's going to debut some super good singers ^^

9. [+21, -1] Seems SM's going for unique faces rather than goddess-like pretty faces. I think they're rather pretty.

10. [+20, -0] They're so ugly

11. [+19, -1] Wow Noh Hyorin completely overhauled her face, daebak... I'm so shocked that a face like that can get so pretty. As expected of SM?

12. [+17, -0] Heard that Jisoo kid is going to debut as White Fox's leader in 2017

-