Hollywood: Beyonce


Article: Beyonce's pre-photoshop pictures leaked... 'Shocking!'

Source: MBN TV via Nate

1. [+527, -22] The camera's such high quality and she's at an older age now so I think she looks decent given the circumstances. I bet even someone in their twenties would look gross under a high quality camera like that.

2. [+499, -50] I think she looks fine for someone her age;;; How about you all age and take a picture like that, you think you'd look as good?

3. [+452, -14] I bet it's because the camera quality is too good, I don't think she'd look this badi n real life

4. [+24, -3] This is completely normal for her age. CFs and photoshop just plant unrealistic ideas of standards in people's heads.

5. [+21, -3] I bet anyone would look like that under such lighting and camera quality.

6. [+16, -4] I think it makes her look more human, not even that bad

7. [+13, -2] Don't know what the best replies are talking about when she's only 35 years old. How is looking like a grandma in your mid-thirties normal?

8. [+13, -2] If you try to defy your age, you end up looking like Hwang Shin Hye. It's better to age naturally and manage yourself little by little instead of getting work and botox done to freeze time.

-