[Pann] Yoona puts on some weight



Article: Yoona finally gains weight

1. [+108, -3] A bizarre situation where you have to congratulate someone for gaining weight ㅠㅠ

2. [+96, -10] Way prettier... Being too thin is such a big stress of mine, I really want to congratulate her ㅠㅠㅠ My wish is to gain just 5 kg... losing weight is hard but so is gaining... eating a lot doesn't help (it all goes to your belly and your limbs remain thinㅜ) so you have to do toning exercises as well ㅠ Yoona's my inspiration. She'll be prettier if she gains just a bit more... I hope she keeps it up and inspires me more ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+89, -3] She was fine last year but I was worried because she drastically lost weight this year. Happy to see that she's gained some back.

4. [+27, -2] Can't imagine the stress she's under. Thin people can't even complain anywhere because people think you're showing off... Anyway, Yoona looks way better now, really brings out her cuteness.

5. [+18, -2] She definitely looks way prettier with some weight on her

6. [+14, -3] It's so weird because.. I'm genuinely happy for her for gaining weight and relieved too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+13, -1] Not even a fan but I read the title and thought "Whew~ what a relief" ㅋ

8. [+13, -2] Yoona-ya, gain just a bit more ok? ㅠㅠ

9. [+12, -1] Her and Ryeowon are the two celebrities I really wish would gain more weight

10. [+12, -3] Wow... way prettier with some weight on her. She used to look exhausted because she was so thin but she looks more alive and energetic now. What a goddess.

-