TV: Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun leave for Turkey for 'WGM' honeymoon


Article: [Exclusive] 'WGM' Song Jaerim and Kim Soeun to go to Turkey for honeymoon today

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+3,779, -94] Kim Soeun talked about wanting to go to Turkey, looks like they really are. I want to see footage of it soon

2. [+2,800, -79] Jaerim's serious but responsible and funny... Soeun takes him for who he is without playing hard to get~ I stopped watching WGM but I started back up for these two.. ㅋ

3. [+2,272, -81] Wow, Soeun-ssi said she wanted to go to Turkey! I hope they shoot lots of lovey dovey scenes with the amazing backdrop. I want to go to Turkey too ^^

-

Article: 'WGM' Song Jaerim and Kim Soeun's skinship, why it's so erotic

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,702, -82] Whether it's all scripted or for business, I like that they seem genuine about their actions. Jaerim takes care of Soeun a lot and have a lot of on screen chemistry with her.

2. [+1,525, -57] You don't expect Jaerim to have two sides to him so he takes you off guard... he really seems to pay attention to details and seems deep thoughted too.

3. [+1,354, -42] I like this couple because their skinship's natural and they don't make it seem so obvious that it's scripted. Their interactions aren't forced or greasy but fresh and charming. No wonder they're so erotic together ㅠ They have everything a good variety couple needs

4. [+965, -58] I just like how they're so natural with each other

-