Minzy earns straight As


Article: 2NE1 Minzy, her grades are as beautiful as her looks... 'A+'

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+791, -105] My friend's dongsaeng goes to the same school as her and said that Minzy attends class frequently. She really pays attention during lectures and stuff.

2. [+581, -55] Can you tell Park Bom to repent for her sins

3. [+457, -247] She's a Theology major so maybe she can ask God if hiding a druggie for four years makes her sins go away. And please tell her 35 year old Park Bom unnie to turn herself in already..

4. [+66, -29] She's a Theology major??????? She's always on stage singing about sex and wearing sexual outfits, on top of hiding a drug smuggler for four years, how fitting of a major for her, really.

5. [+32, -5] I don't like Gong Minji but I wonder if another idol had earned such marks, if they would get this hate too. She did something good, just praise her for it. Why does Park Bom have to negatively affect so many other people? Park Bom should just turn herself in already.

6. [+26, -3] Minzy never gets into scandals and her interviews in 2NE1 TV make her sound like a kid with a good head on her shoulders. I thought she'd be a delinquent because of the way she dances and the way she looks in music videos but not only is she so innocent, she seems upright too.

7. [+20, -7] The best replies don't make any sense. It's not like she's CL or Sandara's age, what do they expect Minzy to do???? What is she supposed to say or do to a person 10, no, more than 10, years older than her?????? I'm sure Minzy's feeling helpless about it too.

8. [+16, -2] I honestly like Minzy's voice better than Park Bom. Please stop hating on her, you have to admit she's one of the more talented idols.

9. [+11, -14] I'm Professor Baek Suk Dae, the one who gave Minji an A+ grade. Since I teach Theology, I am also a pastor. Minji really worked hard on her studies. She was rarely late and always sat in the front row or the second row and paid attention during lectures. She got a full 100 points on her midterm and lost 2 points on her final. She never got special treatment for being a celebrity or anything. I assure you that Minji worked really hard.

10. [+10, -3] As someone who's seen Minji since their first album, I used to think she was just a hard working kid who danced well but I was actually surprised by how good of a singer she is. I was so upset to hear how great her live was but have it be buried by the focus on her looks. I noticed on 2NE1 TV that she was even learning Japanese. She's a smart kid who works hard and I'm proud of her.

11. [+9, -2] I don't care if her college isn't prestigious. In a generation where idols get into top name colleges for nothing, I'm proud of anyone who gets in on their own merit like her so stop hating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-