TV: [Spoilers!!!] Pinocchio (Pilot)


Article: [TV Zoomin] Pilot 'Pinocchio' a new black hole drama you can trust

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,632, -190] Even the child actors have crazy acting skills, and of course the adults are great as well. Journalist Song Cha Ok's going to get some hate, it seems. What a fun drama.

2. [+2,100, -211] Finally a drama worth watching!!! I love scriptwriter Park Hye Ryun

3. [+1,860, -163] I liked how they showed the reality of journalists and look at the name value of the pilot episode

4. [+1,605, -214] This drama's pilot is so different from other dramas.. Time flew by so fast and I was sobbing the entire time watching... Jong Suk, fighting ♥♥

5. [+1,385, -168] This drama's really fun!!!

6. [+223, -48] I thought the drama's plot would be obvious but it wasn't ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it was fun and I think I'll be looking forward to it

7. [+223, -49] Finally a public broadcast drama worth watching. I hope they make more dramas that suck you in like this.

8. [+191, -47] Will be watching this from now on

-