On the Charts: Kyuhyun's 'At Gwanghwamun'


Article: Kyuhyun "So happy I can't sleep" on his digital chart all kill with 'At Gwanghwamun'

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+2,184, -129] I like his vocal color, I've been looping the song

2. [+1,611, -104] The song's really good... ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,279, -100] Kyuhyun's seriously jjang ♥♥

4. [+1,187, -97] The song's so good ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1,081, -89] As expected of Kyuhyun ㅜㅜ Hit daebak.. so cool

6. [+310, -15] I only ever knew him as the slightly funny idol from Radio Star but I took a listen to the song when I saw it hit #1 and I had no idea he was this good at singing

7. [+286, -12] Didn't think SM could produce a song of this quality ㅋㅋ but the more I listen to it, the more I realize that it's mostly Kyuhyun's talent and not the song itself that's good ㅋㅋ It was funny how he sang perfectly despite all the distractions on Radio Star yesterday ㅋㅋ live without any bgm, and I thought it was cool how his facial expression didn't change as he hit the high notes..

8. [+274, -33] If our spring carol is Cherry Blossom Ending, then I think our fall carol is now At Gwanghwamun

9. [+262, -22] Finally a good song from SM for the first time in a while

10. [+254, -16] Happy to not be seeing MC Mong at #1 anymore! Kyuhyun fighting!

-