Hyorin to collab with Starship's secret weapon Jooyoung



Article: Hyorin's collabo partner is Starship's secret weapon Jooyoung... sexy 'bad boy chemistry'

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+561, -57] Is Starship a company that specializes in collaborations now? Enough already

2. [+431, -73] Stop copying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+345, -39] I knew it'd be Jooyoung, they keep recycling the same kids...

4. [+337, -62] Why are they copying Who Is Next... I like their singers but I don't like the copying..

5. [+291, -37] Hyorin tans too much

6. [+65, -13] They keep releasing more collabs after their first collab made a hit;; Enough already

7. [+55, -16] First time seeing him but I'm already bored. I feel like their entire company is just overusing the same concept and it's tiring.

8. [+62, -23] Too many collabs coming out of Soyu and Hyorin, it's getting tiring

9. [+57, -22] Sigh, why are they copying Who Is Next;;;;;;;;

10. [+38, -9] Jooyoung has a unique vocal color, I wish him luck~~~~

-