Kyuhyun wins #1 on 'M! Countdown'


Article: Kyuhyun wins first #1 trophy with solo debut... "I can't believe it" tears

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+6,917, -278] Congratulations~!! A tearful award speech... really tugs at your heartstrings.

2. [+5,328, -234] Congratulations!! The song's great!!

3. [+3,891, -200] The song's good!!! Congratulations!!!

4. [+677, -55] Kyuhyun winning #1 isn't weird at all. Not only is he doing well digitally but his physical album sales are obviously going to be higher than girl groups. I knew he'd win #1 when I saw his physical points. Personally, I'm a male so I like AOA better but I think Kyuhyun is well deserving of this award.

5. [+594, -19] Kyuhyun's life has been filled with so much luck. He successfully lived through a surgery where his survival rate was at 20%, joined Super Junior as the 13th member at the height of their fame with 'Sorry Sorry', got his name out there through 'Radio Star' with his variety talents... and even with this solo debut, fans didn't expect much because of how SM ignores Super Junior but he's completely demolished MC Mong on the charts and is winning #1 both digitally and physically. Actually, it's wrong to call him lucky since I'm sure he worked so hard to get to where he is now.

6. [+547, -31] Kyuhyun's so nice ㅠㅠ Usually when a singer reaches the level of experience he has, winning #1 becomes the norm and nothing to cry over... but he genuinely seems grateful. I love the song, I hope it wins more.

7. [+504, -24] Kyuhyun barely cries so it's all the more touching to see him crying over this

8. [+418, -25] Kyuhyun's song is perfect to soothe your heart in this cold weather. I hope it does even better.

-