One father thanks Taeyeon for having his daughter return


Article: "Taeyeon, thank you"... One father sends his gratitude to Taeyeon and Baekhyun dating

Source:
TV Report via Naver

On Twitter, one father wrote on his Twitter, "Our daughter threw Byun Baekhyun away and returned to me. Thank you, Kim Taeyeon." The next day, "Our daughter's cellphone, ipad, laptop, Kakao Talk, and Twitter profile pictures have changed. All of the pictures in her room are gone. I hope you have a great, long relationship. I dream of a day where the background on our daughter's cellphone, ipad, and laptop is a picture of her father. My daughter says that no one uses their father's picture as their cellphone background but I hope that's not true."

1. [+1,703, -38] I'm also thankful, unni ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thanks to you, I'm no longer a fan of EXO ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Have a great love!!

2. [+1,434, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,250, -13] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't know whether to laugh or cry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,034, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+951, -58] He's thankful but I bet his daughter's in a mental breakdown

6. [+203, -3] I bet the daughter's feeling horrible on the inside. Well, I hope she lives a happy life with her father and meets a good man later in life.

7. [+196, -6] I had originally left the EXO fandom only to recently return but I've just now left again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was Byun Baekhyun's fan but I guess I'll switch to Kim Jongdae ㅎㅎㅎㅎ Anyway, find strength Kim Junmyeon.

8. [+180, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Have a great long relationship, Taeng kyung~fu*k

9. [+129, -7] Taeyeon and Baekhyun, I'm also thankful to you two for giving me a reason to leave the fandom

10. [+122, -4] Thanks Taeyeon~ I now have more time to study for my exams ^^

11. [+102, -5] Just in time for exams, I'm thankful to her as well ㅋ

12. [+98, -9] Fu*king thankful to the both of them alright ㅋㅋ

13. [+91, -5] Aigoo, congratulations on losing your fans

14. [+58, -4] Idiots still shielding Byun Baekhyun... Shield him all you want, he views you as nothing more than a fool ㅋㅋㅋ Don't waste your time

15. [+55, -2] Taeyeon-ah, although I'm now a former female fan who left the fandom because of you, let me leave you some words out of respect for the feelings I had for you. The reason you're able to maintain the popularity you have now is because Soshi's image is still clean. Don't you know that if the other members get fu*ked, so do you? When Fany's dating scandal erupted and she was getting hate and you were telling fans not to leave and all that whiny BS... you b*tch, you were dating too. What a scary feeling it is to realize that the pictures I saved of you being happy were actually for your boyfriend.

-