TV: [Spoilers!!!] Kapdong (Finale)


Article: [All Review] Finale 'Kapdong' Copy cat Lee Joon was unable to overtake psychopath Jung In Gi

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,824, -17] The ending was cruel but a definite result considering Ryu Tae Oh and Cha Kapdong's murders thus far

2. [+1,599, -37] A new discovery of Lee Joon. Goose bump inducing until the very end. Do well in the future!

3. [+1,439, -39] It's not awkward to call Lee Joon an actor anymore..

4. [+1,151, -37] Is Lee Joon an idol or an actor~??

5. [+219, -10] When Ryu Tae Oh taunted Cha Do Hyuk at the visitation... Wow... Exceeded simply being good..

6. [+196, -8] Lee Joon's so.. good... They say that effort never betrays you and he seems to be an example of that. Like Yoo Jae Suk, I hope he works hard to grow to be a multi talented person like him!

7. [+184, -4] I believe Tae Oh exceeded Kapdong. He already knows how to not be a murderer. He looked like he reached a level of human understanding.

8. [+183, -12] Lee Joon's acting was no joke. He made me forget all about the stigma of idols and horrible acting.

9. [+133, -5] I was hoping Tae Oh wouldn't die but... as expected of Kapdong;; Lee Joon, I enjoyed your acting. I thought you were an actor instead of an idol.

10. [+135, -10] In addition to Lee Joon, I also saw Kim Min Jung's acting in a new light. She was great ㅋ This was a drama I watched from start to end for the first time in a while so it feels empty seeing it go ㅜ

-