Lena from Sunmi's 'Full Moon' to debut in JYP's new girl group


Article: [Exclusive] 'Sunmi featuring' Lina to debut with JYP's new girl group... beauty + skills

Source:
star news via nate

1. [+202, -12] Six Mix ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So I assume the gorup is six members then? ㅋㅋㅋ JYP, what about your other artists ㅠㅠ WG, 2PM, 2AM, Joo, Park Ji Min, Baek Ah Yeon... capitalize on their burst in fame and manage them ㅡㅡ

2. [+142, -20] She's pretty and raps well

3. [+69, -17] She's pretty... resembles Kaya a bit in the caps, personally.

4. [+10, -1] She looked really pretty on TV.

5. [+7, -0] She's a natural beauty if you look at her past photos. I remember a picture of her in hanbok and she was barely wearing any make up and still looked pretty.

-

Source:
Naver

1. [+1,942, -30] What happened to G-Soul?

2. [+1,284, -46] And the Wonder Girls????

3. [+1,076, -41] Another idol group...

4. [+1,036, -76] Her voice is addictive. I couldn't find any results on her when I searched her up but I guess this answers it.

5. [+946, -44] I'm actually looking forward to her debut ㅋㅋㅋ

-