2NE1's 'Come Back Home' hits an all kill on 10 digital music charts


Article: 2NE1's 'Come Back Home' overtakes SNSD and takes #1 on 9 digital music charts

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+511, -94] Listen to all of the songs in the album, they're all daebak ㅋㅋㅋ I saw them on the live charts this morning and got so excited listening to all of them. There's a song that feels like the old 'Fire', there's a ballad... finally songs I can loop on repeat ㅠㅠ And please don't use SNSD in the titles -_-

2. [+384, -56] I like the other tracks better than the title track for some reason ㅋ

3. [+339, -209] Everyone usually gets their new tracks at #1 at least once

4. [+75, -42] I like this better than SNSD's song

5. [+69, -25] I'm not a fan but 2NE1's new album is going to be remembered in female idol history. Each of the songs are modern and full of emotional and you can tell that a lot of work was put into them. They really got ready for this battle and it ended up barely being any competition... I think this album will put 2NE1 back at their peak with 'Fire', 'I Don't Care', and 'I'm the Best'

6. [+61, -37] The title track and the rest of the tracks are amazing... Mr. Mr. doesn't even begin to compare

7. [+44, -11] 2NE1 got so much crap for trying to hit SNSD from the back but unless you're deaf, comparing their songs side by side... the clear victor here is 2NE1 by far.

8. [+36, -9] I like all of the songs~ I like SNSD as well but their recent song is just so so...

-

Source: Naver

1. [+616, -54] I've been disappointed in them since 'The Baddest Female' but this album is really daebak

2. [+549, -56] Got goose bumps just 10 seconds after downloading the song ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+477, -45] It's an album that really has 2NE1's colors on the songs

4. [+147, -12] I think 'Come Back Home' will become one of 2NE1's legendary song

5. [+134, -12] Already looping them...

6. [+129, -10] Fu*k, I have 'Come Back Home' on loop...

-

Source:
Naver

1. [+1,234, -106] Expectations have been met....... I genuinely like it

2. [+990, -99] This album is going to hit daebak for sure!!

3. [+896, -90] I wish they made Crush and Come Back Home the title tracks

4. [+267, -36] They definitely upgraded the current state of the Korean music industry ㅋㅋㅋ Can't describe the album as anything other than daebak..

5. [+206, -19] Fell asleep listening to the unplugged version of Come Back Home in the morning, so good ㅠㅠ

-