TV: [Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!] The Heirs


Article: 'The Heirs' wins #1 in viewer ratings for its time slot... no competition

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+104, -5] As expected of The Heirs...!!! Can't believe there are only four episodes left ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+91, -5] There are six days to go now.......... sigh...........

3. [+93, -33] I watched up to episode four of Medical Top Team and forced myself to continue but couldn't. Pretty Man is actually worse than that drama, though. Who knew the combination of has been IU and viewer rating dropper Jang Geun Suk would bring the drama down by that much.

-

Article: 'The Heirs' Park Shin Hye eventually leaves, Lee Min Ho sobs

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+933, -40] I have a feeling Young Do followed Eunsang

2. [+762, -40] Tan has nobody who believes in him, Eunsang is his everything... so how can his everything just leave like that ㅜㅜㅜㅜ What does she expect him to do if she disappears ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ And our crazy Young Do probably followed her, right??? Sigh, seems like Young Do will sacrifice himself for their love

3. [+691, -37] I cried along with him ㅠㅠ Lee Min Ho's acting is seriously daebak!!! My heart broke hearing him moan as he cried and held his breath ㅠㅠㅠ he was really sexy in the ending cut too

-


Article:
[The Heirs] Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's sad but powerful kiss

Source: SBS Ent Sports via Naver

1. [+3,681, -64] Raise your hand if you sucked in your breath when he came out of no where..

2. [+3,244, -45] Lee Min Ho looks like a good kisser ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,466, -27] This is no joke ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,195, -33] ... Driving me crazy..

5. [+1,957, -31] Wow, I have no idea where the plot will go next.. What's going to happen next week ㅠ

6. [+1,435, -15] Did everyone see him press into her lips one last time before they let go..

7. [+1,372, -14] Tan, you're quite the kisser

8. [+1,180, -15] How can a kiss scene be this erotic ㅋ I held in my breath while watching... and I'm an ajumma sob

-